Can i install iAtkos s3v2 on a Packardbell?

Fibroga

67 posts in this topic

for you graphics card, search or post here and sound card here

Ok, i solved all my problems.

it boot really fast, wow!

So, for my Nvidia 320m i've used [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and it's really good.

For Audio i maded a post.

Thank you for help me. :)

Ok, i solved all my problems.

it boot really fast, wow!

So, for my Nvidia 320m i've used [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and it's really good.

For Audio i maded a post.

Thank you for help me. :)

Just audio is not working, i'm raelly sad because it's the final thing..

i've tried a lot of kext, pkg..but no way ;)

U have a alc272 kext?

I'm not sure if this will work with your laptop but give it a try.

AppleHDA.kext.zip

Backup your existing AppleHDA.kext in /Systems/Library/Extensions/

Be sure to install it into /Systems/Library/Extensions/

Remove any HDAEnabler or LegacyHDA in your /Exra/Extensions/

Rebuild all Extensions.mkext

After you boot, open a terminal and type this -

sudo dmesg > ~/Desktop/dmesg.txt

post the file dmesg.txt here.

I'm not sure if this will work with your laptop but give it a try.

AppleHDA.kext.zip

Backup your existing AppleHDA.kext in /Systems/Library/Extensions/

Be sure to install it into /Systems/Library/Extensions/

Remove any HDAEnabler or LegacyHDA in your /Exra/Extensions/

Rebuild all Extensions.mkext

After you boot, open a terminal and type this -

sudo dmesg > ~/Desktop/dmesg.txt

post the file dmesg.txt here.

I install it with KextHelper?

I install it with KextHelper?

And, how to rebuild ? with kextutility it says Failed to rebuild...

i've installed kext with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]

And, how to rebuild ? with kextutility it says Failed to rebuild...

i've installed kext with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]

get the kextwizard here. you can use it to install kext, rebuild your cache, and more...

get the kextwizard here. you can use it to install kext, rebuild your cache, and more...

Thank you for that "KextWizard".

I've just installed your kext but, nothing appen..no audio.

Look at the file that u requested me.

Thx

EDIT : IT WOOOOOOORKS!

Idk how, i've just restarted 2 times and it worked lol!

THANK THANKS THANKS THANKS!

Thank you for that "KextWizard".

I've just installed your kext but, nothing appen..no audio.

Look at the file that u requested me.

Thx

EDIT : IT WOOOOOOORKS!

Idk how, i've just restarted 2 times and it worked lol!

THANK THANKS THANKS THANKS!

good to hear that! happy.gif

but can you send that file i requested, just need to see if you have any boot errors...

good to hear that! happy.gif

but can you send that file i requested, just need to see if you have any boot errors...

Ok, Ok! :)

Here is it :)

tains invalid data (wrong signature, wrong version, or wrong size), ignoring and using defaults.
NTFS-fs warning (device /dev/disk0s2, pid 40): ntfs_inode_afpinfo_cache(): AFP_AfpInfo data attribute of mft_no 0x152e6 contains invalid data (wrong signature, wrong version, or wrong size), ignoring and using defaults.
NTFS-fs warning (device /dev/disk0s2, pid 40): ntfs_inode_afpinfo_cache(): AFP_AfpInfo data attribute of mft_no 0x1525d contains invalid data (wrong signature, wrong version, or wrong size), ignoring and using defaults.
NTFS-fs warning (device /dev/disk0s2, pid 40): ntfs_inode_afpinfo_cache(): AFP_AfpInfo data attribute of mft_no 0x15284 contains invalid data (wrong signature, wrong version, or wrong size), ignoring and using defaults.
NTFS-fs warning (device /dev/disk0s2, pid 40): ntfs_inode_afpinfo_cache(): AFP_AfpInfo data attribute of mft_no 0x152d9 contains invalid data (wrong signature, wrong version, or wrong size), ignoring and using defaults.
NTFS-fs warning (device /dev/disk0s2, pid 40): ntfs_inode_afpinfo_cache(): AFP_AfpInfo data attribute of mft_no 0x152e1 contains invalid data (wrong signature, wrong version, or wrong size), ignoring and using defaults.
NTFS-fs warning (device /dev/disk0s2, pid 40): ntfs_inode_afpinfo_cache(): AFP_AfpInfo data attribute of mft_no 0x152e2 contains invalid data (wrong signature, wrong version, or wrong size), ignoring and using defaults.
NTFS-fs warning (device /dev/disk0s2, pid 40): ntfs_inode_afpinfo_cache(): AFP_AfpInfo data attribute of mft_no 0x152e3 contains invalid data (wrong signature, wrong version, or wrong size), ignoring and using defaults.
NTFS-fs warning (device /dev/disk0s2, pid 40): ntfs_inode_afpinfo_cache(): AFP_AfpInfo data attribute of mft_no 0x152e4 contains invalid data (wrong signature, wrong version, or wrong size), ignoring and using defaults.
NTFS-fs warning (device /dev/disk0s2, pid 40): ntfs_inode_afpinfo_cache(): AFP_AfpInfo data attribute of mft_no 0x15248 contains invalid data (wrong signature, wrong version, or wrong size), ignoring and using defaults.
NTFS-fs warning (device /dev/disk0s2, pid 40): ntfs_inode_afpinfo_cache(): AFP_AfpInfo data attribute of mft_no 0x15247 contains invalid data (wrong signature, wrong version, or wrong size), ignoring and using defaults.
NTFS-fs warning (device /dev/disk0s2, pid 40): ntfs_inode_afpinfo_cache(): AFP_AfpInfo data attribute of mft_no 0x15246 contains invalid data (wrong signature, wrong version, or wrong size), ignoring and using defaults.
NTFS-fs warning (device /dev/disk0s2, pid 40): ntfs_inode_afpinfo_cache(): AFP_AfpInfo data attribute of mft_no 0x15242 contains invalid data (wrong signature, wrong version, or wrong size), ignoring and using defaults.
NTFS-fs warning (device /dev/disk0s2, pid 40): ntfs_inode_afpinfo_cache(): AFP_AfpInfo data attribute of mft_no 0x15240 contains invalid data (wrong signature, wrong version, or wrong size), ignoring and using defaults.
NTFS-fs warning (device /dev/disk0s2, pid 40): ntfs_inode_afpinfo_cache(): AFP_AfpInfo data attribute of mft_no 0x1523d contains invalid data (wrong signature, wrong version, or wrong size), ignoring and using defaults.
NTFS-fs warning (device /dev/disk0s2, pid 40): ntfs_inode_afpinfo_cache(): AFP_AfpInfo data attribute of mft_no 0x11a9 contains invalid data (wrong signature, wrong version, or wrong size), ignoring and using defaults.
NTFS-fs warning (device /dev/disk0s2, pid 40): ntfs_inode_afpinfo_cache(): AFP_AfpInfo data attribute of mft_no 0x11ab contains invalid data (wrong signature, wrong version, or wrong size), ignoring and using defaults.
NTFS-fs warning (device /dev/disk0s2, pid 40): ntfs_inode_afpinfo_cache(): AFP_AfpInfo data attribute of mft_no 0x11a7 contains invalid data (wrong signature, wrong version, or wrong size), ignoring and using defaults.
Sound assertion "0 == entry" failed in "/SourceCache/AppleHDA/AppleHDA-168.1.3/AppleHDA/AppleHDAEngine.cpp" at line 2799 goto Exit
Sound assertion "0 == entry" failed in "/SourceCache/AppleHDA/AppleHDA-168.1.3/AppleHDA/AppleHDAEngine.cpp" at line 2799 goto Exit

Ok, Ok! :)

Here is it :)

that wasn't the complete file but that's OK, I guess, as long as your laptop audio is working and you're happy.

by the way, don't forget to backup your OSX so you can restore it to a working state in case you encounter a problem later.

that wasn't the complete file but that's OK, I guess, as long as your laptop audio is working and you're happy.

by the way, don't forget to backup your OSX so you can restore it to a working state in case you encounter a problem later.

Ok, i'm doing it.

Many Thanks for helping me in this project.

I Respect you.

THANKS.

P.S. how to give u a Feedback?

• 1 month later...
post a picture of kp ninja.gif

Hey i'm here :(

Today i'm installing on my pc the hazard, HOPING for no audio problems, because with your driver i have kp..

sorry if i haven't answered but my ADSL company, got some problem .-.