Now, is the laptop keyboard that doesn't work...

M_97

22 posts in this topic

After I try install MacOS in my laptop, with iPC 10.5.6, when the PC has reboot, after the grey screen with Apple's apple (also grey), my laptop's screen turned black.

Whats going on, and what can I do to fix it?

Oh, I've a dual-boot with Windows 7, using the windows default bootloader.

It's a Compaq CQ60-200EP laptop:

CPU: Inter Dual-Core T3400 2.10 GHz;

RAM: 3Gb DDR2 667 Mhz

Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce 9200M GE 256Mb.

Hard Drive: 250 Gb

Display: 15,6"

Sorry. I don't know the motherboard.

All I know is this (from CPU-Z):

Mainfacturer: Hewlett-Packard

Model: 3617

Chipset: Intel PM45

Southbridge: 82801IM (ICH9-M)

LUPCIO: NS

I've tried a universal kernel, in the instalation (I didn't find Vanilla in the options).

The graphic card driver I used was NVDarwin 256 Mb.

And I used a PT-PT language pack, too.

No. I use the default Windows bootloader, not Chameleon.

How can I install that NVinject 0.2.0 ??

I've install the NVDarwin 256Mb driver. Why it doesn't work?

Sorry for the extra questions. :/

Widows bootloader don't boot OS X,well not by itself

From what I remember IPC installs Chameleon by default. Do you see a picture of a Lizard(chameleon) during boot.

I don't know why NVDarwin 256Mb driver does not work,, Have you read any of the links in the search ?

Yes, I've read.

And, no, I don't see any chameleon picture, (I've used EasyBCD to configure the windows bootloader), but there's a 5 sec decrescent contage before boot to Mac OS. Shoul I use the "-x" command there?

First I think you are going to have to remove the NVDarwin 256Mb driver.

Three ways to do it.

If you can boot in single user mode -s , http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&...ode&spell=1

Boot from IPC and remove kext with "Terminal" http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&...+cd&spell=1

Or erase os x partition and re-install.

Mac Drive didn't work.

Can you choose the command I have to use and teach me how to open a terminal with teh boot cd? (I know its boring, but i'm a really noob in this parts. I only know how to work with the Linux terminal)

It is not that it is boring, i am concerned about the effort you want to put in.

Did you actually remove the kext from S/L/E and then boot with -f ?

I suggest you erase the OS X partition and do a clean install, picking NO graphic driver for a start. Boot form the IPC DVD, after you choose language you see menus at the top of the screen including 'Utilities". This is where you choose "DiskUtilities" to partition a disk or erase and format a partition. Also under the 'Utilities" menu is where the "Terminal" is. As for terminal commands i know that the ones you need are in the top few links of a search link that I have already given you. As well you can google - OS X terminal commands.

Ok, so I'll try to reinstall the Mac OS, without the video drivers.

It worked!...However, the keyboard is the new problem. :'(

There's a windows saying that I've no keyboard.

And, I've pluged a wireless Mouse (yes...and from Microsoft), and the window chaged to another that says that the OS needs to recognize the keyboard. It asked me to press the key besides left side shift (in my case, is: <)

Then, it got a text in the bottom of the window with that pinhweel, saying "Recognizing the keyboard", but that thing was spining for 15min, so I turned of the laptop and go to windows.

(Sorry if I have grammar errors)

The keyboard & trackpad on a laptop need PS2 drivers, did you pick them as an option in the install. If not rerun the install with those options picked. If there is an option of applePS2 & voodooPS2, pick only one NOT BOTH.

If you can't get the PS@ working initially try a WIRED USB mouse & keyboard.

EDIT if your trackpad & keyboard are working during the install it is because these files are being loaded from the IPC DVD

post-530376-1303758482.png