Good/Bad looking to old? Honest critique needed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

nonick2

nonick2

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 32 posts
I am not a webdesigner, but as a "idonthavenothingtodo" day I made http://haploidmusic, based on a heavily modified template. Did it because the original site (haploid.ch) is just flash, and I said to the friend who owns it, and plays in the band, that cutting out ios devices and cell phones without flash support is not a good idea.

What do you think? Consider that it took one day to finish this...

eelhead

eelhead

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
It's a nice design, clean and simple and easily navigable!
I like sites like that, makes for a more enjoyable viewing experience. IMO that is ;)

nonick2

nonick2

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 32 posts

It's a nice design, clean and simple and easily navigable!
I like sites like that, makes for a more enjoyable viewing experience. IMO that is :)

Thanks. that's exactly what I wanted to do, no flash, no nothing. Check out the work of a professional (not kidding...) www.haploid.ch. It's a flash overdose, and you are cutting out the whole mobile crowd (at least ios/non flash compatible)... The images in the image gallery take 2/3 sec to load... When you read the bio, you have to click a scroll button (wtf???).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy