1 reply to this topic

Carolbeauty

Carolbeauty

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi to everybody!!!

I'm a completely new Mac clumsy user!!! (too much Windows I supose) :P . I got a 10.45 in a PC Intel P4 3.0Ghz 1Gb RAM with 2 HD. I installed 3 OS: XP, Mac and Suse 10. The problem is that I have no sound in Mac. In Preferences/Sound, I can see that the volume bar is deactivated and the system does not recognize any sound imput or output. My soundcard is a C-media AC97. I tried to follow some tips found in the forum with no results. Mac doesn't find my Ethernet card at all (Giga-byte SiS900 PCI Fast Ethernet). But it is less important because I can navigate with Linux. But sound is essential for me because I work with music composition. Please, help me!!!
PS: I could install a SoundBlaster Live instead. Would Mac be able to recognize it?

Thank you everybody and sorry for my poor english. A big hug to all of you from Spain.

Mukund

Mukund

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
were u able to do it?
I mean here u able to get the sound?
same problem here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy