• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

core-e

core-e

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Has anyone had success on AMD fusion processors? I have a Toshiba Satellite C655d-S5134. I have installed 10.6.3 with nawcom mod cd but on restart it stays at the grey apple screen. Using a flag -v I notice:
Wrong Bios signature:0000
ACPI table not found found:DSDT.aml
ACPI table not found found:SSDT.aml

Now I have installed on other AMD laptops with no issue using nawcom mod cd, but I am wondering if these new zacate processors are not compatible with nawcom mod cd?

vbetts

vbetts

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts
You might have to get your own bootcd together, or contact Nawcom with a copy of a dumped dsdt.aml of your system. It should work using the legacy kernel, but not too sure about the video hardware support with the fusion apus.

core-e

core-e

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

You might have to get your own bootcd together, or contact Nawcom with a copy of a dumped dsdt.aml of your system. It should work using the legacy kernel, but not too sure about the video hardware support with the fusion apus.

Thanxz for the reply. I think for now I am going to keep win7 on it and keep my HP as a Hackintosh. Hopefully as more people start to use this chip there will be people who have the skill to put out a boot cd. I just don't have anymore time to really mess with this on my laptop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy