Snow Leopard on Gigabyte Mobos / P55 and H55 /

MaLd0n

32 posts in this topic

Yes

try it

Are you using a FW 800 card?

I'm using a PCIe FW card in the PCIe 1x slot at the top.

Computer sleeps and wakes just fine.

If I move that FW card to the next PCIe 1x slot down, the computer won't wake up from sleep.

The graphics card is normally in the top PCIe 16x slot.

If I move the graphics card to the other PCIe 16x, the Chameleon theme timeout status bar hangs and takes a while to get to the boot screen.

Are you seeing the same issues on your machine?

Is there anything that can be done to the DSDT to fix this?

Are you seeing the same issues on your machine?

Is there anything that can be done to the DSDT to fix this?

I have no problems on my machine

it works 98%

I have no idea about it

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I've tried this method to install first the Snow leopard 10.6 then update using the combo 10.6.7 but when i just reboot i stuck on something like

sound assertion "0 == pathMap_aDriverInstance" failed in "/SourceCache/AppleHDA-199.4.12/AppleHDA/AppleHDADriver.cpp" at line 1667 goto Exit.

Well I guess is something about Sound system,

I have a GA-H55N-USB3 with an Intel HD3000 incorporated in a ITX box actually i don't know what to do because I allways get stuck after booting for the second time.

Any suggestions?

Thanks and great job!!

• 1 month later...

Hy guys!

I've installed Lion 10.7.2 on my GA-P55-UD3L, everything works good but the computer won't wake up from stop.

If I put the computer in stop when I try to wake up it, the system reboot and I lost the bios settings.

Could you help me please?

The sleep works very good but if I reboot the system or after a shout down I lost the bios settings.

Could I try this way? http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=253992

I solved patching the kext

sudo perl -pi -e 's|\x75\x30\x44\x89\xf8|\xeb\x30\x44\x89\xf8|; s|\x75\x3d\x8b\x75\x08|\xeb\x3d\x8b\x75\x08|' /System/Library/Extensions/AppleRTC.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleRTC

I'll test it for a while to confirm it :)

see ya :)

• 1 year later...

Hi,

i having several issues while trying to install osx 10.6.8 on my pc.

i use the myhack method.

once i have boot on the usb drive, i get stuck on the language screen because no mouse no keyboard are detected...

how can i try to install manually kexts or an extra folder that i m sure it will be compatible with the hardware?

thanks a lot for your answer