• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
Intel D915GEVL

anyway to overclock this mobo

Guest: bikedude880_*

• Guests
Well, maybe search Google, you could find an answer to your own question. Sorry for the harsh reply, but I am tired of doing other peoples work for them. :)

curlyboy

curlyboy

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
look bro unless your actually gonna answer my question with a sensible answer best save the wear and tear on your keyboard huh ( grow up )

we all know about google ffs but isnt this why theres and overclocking and mod section on forums anyway ill just way patiently until someone sensible comes along

• Guests
Ok, so I spoke a little soon. I did some digging and came up with an answer. I am sorry to say that it is not possible to overclock this motherboard. If you want to overclock, I would recomend an ASUS board, as would many other people.

Frankly, your original post looked like it was written by some dip (pardon me) and I treated it like such.

curlyboy

curlyboy

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
Thank you m8 and i didnt really mean to be cheeky but now i know thanks again lol looks like a new mobo on the way then hee hee

thanks

• Guests
Anytime. Again, I would recommend an ASUS mobo (specifically the P5LD2-VM, as it has support for your proc I believe.) Other than that, glad everything is working for you.

curlyboy

curlyboy

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
thanks for that info on the board i just had a quick look at it , Hows the compatability with osx i mean sound and network

Thanks

• Guests
Check out my sig. I got the sound working with some poking around on this forum (I don't remember exactly how I did it, but its around here somewhere) and the ethernet works as far as I know (limited testing to see if it connected.)

curlyboy

curlyboy

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
Thank you all i needed to know may have to go for that board perhaps it looks pretty good

Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy