Chameleon-Lion Install Tutorial?

Jbbrack03

8 posts in this topic

I see that people are having a lot of luck installing Lion using Chameleon RC3. However, I haven't found a tutorial describing how to set it up with that method. I'm guessing that this is a super-easy thing to do, so people aren't going into a lot of detail outlining how it's done. I did my SL install using iatkos, so I'm not as fluent in the other methods. I would really appreciate some instruction on how to install Lion using chameleon as people have been mentioning.

I've got my internal HD and a 4 GB USB Stick available to me. I was planning on prepping my Lion install on a separate partition and using the USB Stick for my bootloader. If this idea will not work, please let me know. I would appreciate any advice that you guys can provide!

go ahead and try, I just said it's not built for it or everyone would be doing it.

[url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] 1.5a will do it.

• 2 months later...

sorry but this guys is an idiot who has no clue at all.

did you see the part with terminal where he types in the chmod command all wrong and he doesn't even recognize the error message.

:rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...