JAS 10.4.7 install dvd

coolio2004

203 posts in this topic

very slow the download speed, I believe it will take me a week or more to download everything, unless there will more seeders

Jas I have a question for you, it has been optimized OS X 10.4.7 in this DVD? which differences I will found on this release? I have the 10.4.5 dvd from maxxuss, but I will like to have a optimized and updated dvd, thanks!

Jas 10.4.7 it's only update for Intel :(

This is a question? If yes, not the Jas 10.4.7 install DVD is for INTEL and AMD plataforms.

While to me guys, nobody has a read me, about the 10.4.7 features? :)

This is a question? If yes, not the Jas 10.4.7 install DVD is for INTEL and AMD plataforms.

While to me guys, nobody has a read me, about the 10.4.7 features? :hysterical:

Ok, sorry for my error! The pack that i have found say "amd" on the filename but it's only for Intel...

I have see the correct name "JaS_Mac_OS_10.4.7_Intel_AMD_Install_DVD_-((Demonoid.com))_1873996.5408.torrent" but I not have demonoid account :'(((( :D

Thank you for answer!

Wow, this is a nice treat. Can anyone tell me whether or not smb connections are working with this release? I for the life of me can't connect to any windows shares. The previous way of fixing this with past releases isn't working either. If those of you who installed this iso can check I would greatly appreciate it.

saltydog4791

I´m worried because there are a lot of leechers but only two seeders and I can´t get connected to them. I´ll help seed but I can only do this I it completes!

Downloading, Im on 150k internet =p xit!

It will take me 3 days if i Get SEEDERS, só wait for 3 days guys!!!!

;)

About somestuffs that I would want to ask JAS

Add MACVIDIA driver too please =p

And I want to ask u to add a fix for ALC650 Audio Stereo Fix that I have if u can for next OSX releases =) THX ANYWAY

4 how ever siad aobut there waz 2 seeder and then one droped rihgt after he finished that moron u descibed waz me>LOL

its a dmg so unless u alrdy have 10.4.6 installed wiht a dvd rw then u never be albe to burn the DMG... and no dmg2iso dose not convert it properly...

the torrent is JaS_Mac_OS_10.4.7_Intel_AMD_Install_DVD__x-Demonoid.com-x_1384003.3792

Release: APPLE.MAC.OSX.LEOPARD.V10.5.WWDC.PREVIEW-OSX build 9A241

Type: OS

DVDs: 1xDVD5

Date: 08/2006

many of them reporting errors converting the dmg into iso on demonoid, what is the correct (and working) way to extract the iso on windows?
as it looks like with this compressed dmg: NONE. Toast it in Mac OS.

I'm beginning to think I'm craky.

I'm unable to uncompress the dmg file on XP. Try with UltraISO and this one said that the image is unknown...

Cant someone explain me the complete procedure to transform tis compress image in ISO file.

Thanks a lot.

Fred.

I'm beginning to think I'm craky.

I'm unable to uncompress the dmg file on XP. Try with UltraISO and this one said that the image is unknown...

Cant someone explain me the complete procedure to transform tis compress image in ISO file.

Thanks a lot.

Fred.

well you be forbidden for not being able to read since this is your first posting here .. :D

I had yet try dmg2iso, and this one not working. seems that the dmg image contains in fact 2 partitions. Dmg2iso just extract one => the resulting ISO is just 1 GB, sure that it is not correct.

So as now it is my second post, perhaps someone will be able to help me :D .

Fred

Hello, i have the same problem.

i have no dvd burner in my MAC OS Notebook, and the dmg2iso files is only 1 GB and corrupted.

i can open the dmg in mac but i will burn this image in windows xp, and i need a tool to convert this.

Is there any tool for MAC which can convert this dmg file to a ISO file oder Nero or CRDWIN etc...????

I hope anybody can help us...

Greets

SUCCESS - just booting the installer from the burnt DVD. I first tried to burn with Disk Utility, but that crashed on me - maybe because I was trying to burn across the network. Toast 7.1 UniBin, however, burnt the image just fine, and verification was successfull.

Thank you, JaS :)

Unfortunately I will not be able to install this version until my new HD has arrived from accross "the great pond" in a couple of days .. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AGAIN: you NEED (!!) Mac OS X to either burn or convert this image !! Currently there is NO TOOL that can convert this image in Windows !!! (I do not know about Linux)

OK, we can't convert on Win! dmg2iso, ultraiso and transmac don't work.

I can burn inside OSX Jas 10.4.6 with my Pioneer 111L?

Or exist filesystem that i can write from XP and OSX?

I install OSX from VMWare and Daemon Tools for speed problem... (from native mode it's

very very very slow!).

ok i found this by macosxhints:

"To convert the file to an ISO image, type the following command at your terminal window:

hdiutil convert /path/to/filename.dmg -format UDTO -o /path/to/savefile.iso

Replace /path/to/filename.dmg with the path and name of the existing .DMG file, and replace /path/to/savefile.iso with the desired path and name for the converted image. "

Greets