JAS 10.4.7 install dvd

coolio2004

203 posts in this topic

It's the one packed in a dmg file right? Which tool should we use to unpack it? (Or burn it)

Someone correct me if Im wrong, but I think you can use Toast to burn your dmg into a DVD.

There is one seed,you just don't see it right now,sooner or later you will connect to it

..hmm 10.4.7.dmg

as you mentioned:

The new 10.4.7 update packages for amd (with 10.4.7 amd semjaza decrypts) and intel(with 10.4.7 Intel semjaza decrypts) with this release from the 10.4.7 combo update from apple.

Also added a installer package for ATI Radeon X1600/X1800/X1900 gfx cards

-------

i believe we're all need more installer driver package rather than appz.

sometimes it's so hard to findout working driver even with simple hack.. :)

great work Jas, thanks a lot anyway

Only one person (Jas) has the complete file (100%), so I doubt you'll find it anywhere but demon right now.

Does anyone know if the graphics bug that was introduced in 10.4.6 has been addressed in 10.4.7? I am referring to the issue with rendering thumbnails in programs like iPhoto. In 10.4.6, most of the thumbnails would show up as blanks, which makes managing photos a pain in the arse.

Well guys, i'm with the Jas 10.4.6 install DVD installed with Jas 10.4.7 updating pack.What would be the difference of him for the another dvd with update pack? A friend say me than it is complete, with all kexts and kernel updated. The others no? :gathering:

Well guys, i'm with the Jas 10.4.6 install DVD installed with Jas 10.4.7 updating pack.What would be the difference of him for the another dvd with update pack? A friend say me than it is complete, with all kexts and kernel updated. The others no? :gathering:

that would be interest for me too...

have the same configuration 10.4.6 and update to 10.4.7.

still need to upgrade with the 10.4.7 install dvd?

thx.. rene