JAS 10.4.7 install dvd

coolio2004

203 posts in this topic

.. confirmed .. :D - "compressed [with] hdiutil format UDBZ" (source: hackint0sh)

The source with 100% is JaS himself, IP protected with the service from embarqhsd.net.

Enjoy (thank you JaS) !

The site is still up @ demonoid dot com - it just takes a while to load through.

Posted there by JaS one hour ago: "Ok guys, the torrent will go down for about an hour, nothing I can do about it. The seed will be back up in an hour or less, you have my word on it."

So everything is fine.

PS: the name of the torrent is JaS_Mac_OS_10.4.7_Intel_AMD_Install_DVD_-((Demonoid.com))_1873996.5408.torrent

The site is still up @ demonoid dot com - it just takes a while to load through.

Posted there by JaS one hour ago: "Ok guys, the torrent will go down for about an hour, nothing I can do about it. The seed will be back up in an hour or less, you have my word on it."

So everything is fine.

PS: the name of the torrent is JaS_Mac_OS_10.4.7_Intel_AMD_Install_DVD_-((Demonoid.com))_1873996.5408.torrent

Does anyone know why it was taken down? Was it a bad file? Cause I have been Dl'ng it now for about an hour.

With 10.4.6 JaS I had real problems doing software updates with apples built in updater. With Myzar's goatsecx disc it worked great (but I have really f***ed it up on my own since, so I need to reinstall.)

So, with that said, will this one update fine using the software update tool? I dont mean to 10.4.8 whenever it comes out, but things like quicktime and itunes...

With 10.4.6 JaS I had real problems doing software updates with apples built in updater. With Myzar's goatsecx disc it worked great (but I have really f***ed it up on my own since, so I need to reinstall.)

So, with that said, will this one update fine using the software update tool? I dont mean to 10.4.8 whenever it comes out, but things like quicktime and itunes...

You could update iTunes and Quicktime by downloading the newest version, directly on the site... But then again I dont think you could for iPhoto, etc... Lets hope this new version works for you =)

Ok, it seems to be the same kernel into, but is it useful, my installation 10.4.6 with updates to 10.4.7, now my actual system

upgrade with these install DVD of 10.4.7?

does this have more features or better performance (audio in with realtek alc882?)

Thanks

Rene