[HowTo] Working Audio fix for Sigmatel 9220, Sigmatel 9752/53, SiS 7012

wtcnbrwndo4u

120 posts in this topic

Hello,

What an awesome fix you came up with. I thought it would for my Inspiron 6400/E1505 because it is also a a Sigmatel STAC 92xx Cmajor HD audio... however I was wrong... Can you please help me find a solution this? I would really appreciate it! :(

Regards,

Jeff

Should this work on a older Sigmatel....? Mine is a Dell Laptop, a Inspiron 6000:

Intel 82801FBM ICH6-M - AC'97 Audio Controller [b-1]

Codec:  SigmaTel STAC9752/53

Vendor: 8384

Device ID: 7652h

Audio works great, also mic in.. but what I really need is the headphones to work, actually they dont.

Confirmed as working on my Dell M1210. Volume icon should appear on the menu bar, but soundcard NOT showing in System Info screen under 'Audio (Built In)'.

Sound only comes out of 1st speaker jack (not 2nd) and nothing from speakers.

Good work on the fix. Would be great if could get speakers working!

Does this kext let us change the blue plug to the green plug for audio output?

I don't know about that. For me, I get output from the black plug. Blue plug has also be shown to work.

Tonypeters. What vendor ID and dev ID do you have? I need to add it to the list.

BTW, to everyone. My card doesn't show up in System Profiler either, so it's not just you guys.

I had this working on my dell 5100 but when i restart my computer it quit working. what do i do?

if i put the old applehda.kext back, repair disk permissions, reboot then do the whole process again i can get it working again, but i dont want to do that every time i reboot.

u no wt brn cn do 4 me??? get my sigmatel audio on my gateway m465 working!!!!! :blink:

in using a turtle beach amigo usb sc right now

I'm still new at this myself, so don't blame me if I can't get it hacked. I actually found this. But heck, I'll try!

What's your vendorID and deviceID?

could someone tell me how to hack it, as no one wants to hack my dev/ven id.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

please please someone help me !!!! I ask for so little, but it will help me so much!

just so you know

divice id:7690

vendor id:8384

Just wanted to report that this worked for me on my Dimension 5150. At first I got a permission error (yes i authenticated) when I tried to replace the AppleHDA.kext with the the AppleHDA.kext file provided here. But then I used lzyboy's method and it worked fine. Works out of the black subwoofer port.

Can anyone tell me what is different from this and the 10.4.3 version whichs works fine for 9220?

Ive swappend over to this, and as far as i can tell there is no change. I'm getting serious static from my mic port, and nothing from my audio-in port. Sound out is fine though it comes from the blue port (like always).

I'm tryna set up skype, but no got of course. Using a mic that works fine in windows, but all i can get is static on os x. Though the result is different when i plug and unplug the mic.

• 2 weeks later...

yea i m also using your ktext driver man. But the problem is that it gives out put from blue (line in) jack Please help me and tell how can i get the output from Green(Audio out) jack.

Rest of your driver is perfect guys it works on Intel D945GTP Confirmed. But only output problem. Wrong Jack. Please update the new driver:)