• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

The Jack of Clubs

The Jack of Clubs

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
i have an aspire one aoa150 here im trying to get snow leopard installed and fully working. i just got my asus eeepc 1005hab fully working. i figured the hardware is not really different enough, i could use the same guide i found at http://aregularguyin...c-1005-hab.html and for the most part it worked. i used a different dsdt.aml and kexts for the networking than the eeepc. i got 10.6.6 installed with a kernel and sleepenabler meant for it. funny enough, the two things i didnt think i would have a problem with, im having a problem with.

sleep is not sleeping the computer. the screen goes black and it sits there on, not asleep. it cant be awoken. i have to force power it off.

it seems to know when it is or isnt running on battery, and gives timers for each. but the percentage in system preferences says 0% and if you check the option to put the meter in the menu bar, it immediately unchecks. what gives?

i have looked around and im not sure how to solve these issues. any feedback is more than appreciated.

The Jack of Clubs

The Jack of Clubs

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
guy walks into a bar, says "ow".

i figured out the power meter, needed voodoo power kexts. still no sleep but it doesnt look like anybody has that working, or even trying to get it working anymore. the sdcard readers are not working, even with the jmicron kexts i found. anybody figure those out atleast?

MikeHunt79

MikeHunt79

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
I think Chamelion RC5 with P and C states is the way to go if you want working sleep.

I haven't pulled it off myself, but someone else on here has...

The Jack of Clubs

The Jack of Clubs

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
not sure what those are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy