Windoze Apps on Leopard

46 posts in this topic

3 posts...

Windoze?

I trust this guy already.

You might be right, but moreso by sheer chance than I actually believe you might know anything. You don't instill a lot of confidence with your post there.

OK, being hypothetical here, say if I worked for a branch of the government and was asked by IT to bring my main apps over and they loaded them on an iMac and asked me to try them out and they all worked fine.

No, they wouldn't give me a copy, said the machine came loaded and without disks.

Let's say, Hypothetically, that I am really an extra-dimensional being capable of manipulating reality to serve my needs. Assuming this is true, how can you be sure that anything is actually happening?

:idea:

It's not so much that it's impossible for captain_zilog's claims to be true, it's just that...

"This guy I know told me about this thing the government is doing that's top secret, but my friend is a serious guy, so you can believe it"

or

"I work for the government and I've been to Area 51 and I've seen alien spacecraft and stuff. But I cant prove it"

Rings Slightly False. (For Obvious Reasons)

Dunno if it was Darwine, they were pretty tight-lipped and wouldn't tell me anything, just, "Try this" kind of stuff. Whatever it was, they insisted that they didn't do it, the iMac came loaded, so I assumed it came from Apple rather than an open-source solution.

I could tell you where I work, the division and the apps involved but I would like to keep working there, especially as it now looks like I get a mac next year...

I can see Apple having a built in solution to running most windows apps, but I doubt it in this version of OSX, otherwise they would have announced it at the WWDC most likely, but theres alwayst he chance that they didn't.

Don't some of you geeks have a version of Leopard installed already?

So try and install something and get this thread over and done with.

PS: Just look at his image. He just might work for a top secret government agency. But I don't think it's the FBI or CIA. JEDIA maybe?

AcePlayer: Nice call, me old china.

I work for NASA, which is the dog's Jacksons, no porkies, so let's just say I keep bugs bunny in me pocket and see what the barclays on here make of that.

It's fun here, but in terms of intrigues, misinformation and conspiracies I'm thinking of transferring to the Bacon Sarnie Cricket Team. What a total Eliot.