After reading this whole post and with great help of Pavel and Driftingbunnies i installed Mac OS X but i...
1. installed 10.6.7 Combo Update instead 10.6.6 in first post
2. Used [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] 3.4 and selected the new ATI kernals from the new 10.6.7 update and touchpad drivers
4. Unchecked NULLCPU or EvOReboot
5. Pick macbook pro 6,1 instead of mac pro 4,1
6. Install chameleon
7. Replace EXTRA folder only since the new kernals don't need the new boot file.
8. Install the audio kernal and ethernet kernal and appleHDAdisabler
Now i have macbook PRO with NO Wireless N and forgeting problem, restart and shutdown works
Only if i someone figure out how to turn keyboard lights ON it would be great