Lion

ufo_all

5 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

Will be working on it this weekend..... its seems ok on the macbook pro.... The Performance is quite faster then the SL 10.6.6 even in its first alpha. the ipad look is fine just not my cup of t. Facetime works well with iP4.... logitech mouse touch works very well also/i will install logic 9 full since i do audio i would really like to see the bump up on that actually as so do FCP users,,, i think Cs5 will be fine,

i have a gigabyte EP45-DS3R Machine Quad 2.4 nVidia 8600GS thats running SL 10.6.6 which is actually my main machine i retired all 3 of my G5's....

i just got in Hp Server which i will try to see if i get any where with that... I will post anything thats worth Posting.

I Think the main hurdles at the moment for toshers is the bootloaders but it seems like a very easy process...HP rp5700 is the model

Just follow the directions to the T if it isnt working start over and cross ref with other users...

Dont rely on LION @ the moment to be your main machine!!!!!

I actually have my eye on the Asus Slate with the i5 chip in it theres nothing about it yet on the forum...

its SSD @ the moment that would be my ultimate LION!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Is there anyon tried installing lion on pc ?.. if so than please help others to install..

CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INSTALL GUIDE, I looked at all the Guides and still Couldn't install Lion, so I figured it out (with the help of the guides), And here is the Video I made

check it out and let me know what you guys think!!!!