4 8 15 16 23 42!

SenVa

26 posts in this topic

I was just wondering for the people who know what these numbers are and what they are from.... what do you think will be in the third season? What will we learn about "the others"? and post anything you want about the third season or secrets you found in the show.

Are those the numbers from lost? I don't watch the show, just occasional episodes. I think it's about time somebody finds them - BUT there's a catch. It should be like terrorists or something and they will only save 4 people and they have to help them blow up some place or smuggle drugs into somewhere. thenm they kill them off. Less characters to deal with and more pay for the remaining actors :whistle:

i have the lost widget.

it's the computer from the hatch and every 108 minutes you have to go to the widget and type in the numbers or the widget dies.

IT got boring very fast.

It will be really hard to start watching Lost with out seeing the first 2 seasons... I'm sure that there will be enough flashbacks to kinda understand the storyline, but you will need to really pay complete attention... which might not be that easy... if possible you might want to find the 1st and 2nd season to watch.

Hey guys, don't you realise? Everyone on that island has some problems! You know - the old guy couldn't walk, the doctor hated his father, the china family wanted to split up, Hurley got unlucky because of the numbers... And one by one they are starting to solve them. Soooooo - when everyone solves their problems they'll get saved!

Hey guys, don't you realise? Everyone on that island has some problems! You know - the old guy couldn't walk, the doctor hated his father, the china family wanted to split up, Hurley got unlucky because of the numbers... And one by one they are starting to solve them. Soooooo - when everyone solves their problems they'll get saved!

Hehe, nice theory. I don't think it's that simple though lol... :blink:

You know, Lost was only meant to be 2 seasons long I think... But they are making it into 9 seasons now, because everyone loves it so much.!

Um... well somehow they keep adding more people. That means more problems... Which means more lost... according to your theory... but I guess that mightbe the case.

Not Chinese, they are Korean couple :D

Btw, the best show ever, maybe since X-file? :D

Lost rocks, Prison Break(PB) is good too. But PB doesnt keep you addicted. THe endings of each episode are solid. Like a FULL STOP not a 'and' or a COMMA.

But from what I heard is that they are showing the first 7 eps of LOST S3 starting October 3rd. Then rerunning S1 and S2, then finally coming back to S3 next Fall. That is gonna suck ass.

Lost rocks, Prison Break(PB) is good too. But PB doesnt keep you addicted. THe endings of each episode are solid. Like a FULL STOP not a 'and' or a COMMA.

But from what I heard is that they are showing the first 7 eps of LOST S3 starting October 3rd. Then rerunning S1 and S2, then finally coming back to S3 next Fall. That is gonna suck ass.

didn't they do something like that last year too? i remember a LONG break between new episodes in any case. i love the show, it's so addicting to watch. the season finale last year rocked, i can't wait to see what happens.

anyone ever go to http://thedharmainitiative.org? also, for the hardcore lost fans out there: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_%28TV_series%29. it has a lot of cool stuff that i never would have thought about, if you watch the show at all, you should definetely go there.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have "lost" interest on this show, it has been too streched for my taste tho i was almost a junkiee of the first season, then the show got boring in season 2.Dont get me wrong i love the suspense thing,its just in that show they never reveals important storyline stuff.The troubles of the characters have been facing are a logical way to develop a series but it doesn´t lead to the answers the audience want.

Just my opinion.

gt.

• 10 months later...
Are those the numbers from lost? I don't watch the show, just occasional episodes. I think it's about time somebody finds them - BUT there's a catch. It should be like terrorists or something and they will only save 4 people and they have to help them blow up some place or smuggle drugs into somewhere. thenm they kill them off. Less characters to deal with and more pay for the remaining actors ;)

LMAO, this is actually somewhat close to what is going on! :wacko:

Season 4 rocks!