Anyone have some cell phone reccomendations?

8 posts in this topic

Well, basically its my new every two years thingy. im looking at either the razor v3m or the lg vx8300. i currently have the vx8100. anyone wanna tell me about these phones or if theres a better phone from verizon?

The only thing i require of my phones is that they have bluetooth. other than that, anything goes. What are the best phones form verizon?

Well, ive heard that the older razors break easy i dont know about the v3m. but it also depends on how you handle your phone.My friend has the model below the v3m (i thinks its like just v3 or v3i) and hes had it for almost a year and he usally breaks his stuff. other then that, it runs well, it has a nice storage space for a phone and it takes very nice photos. i also heard that the slvr is a nice phone (if verizion offers it)

Edit: My friends razor keypad will occasionaly mess up

I stayed away from razer because of the fact that they break easially, and they arnt loud enough.... i got a e815 and i have had no problems with it and it works great (also love verizon service comming off of at least 3 years of sprint :) ) stay AWAY from sprint/nextel, verizon always gets the best reviews...

max

• 4 weeks later...

the chocolate is ugly i think, and i dont need a music player. i have 2 ipods, and i may be getting an old nano or a new shuffle soon. im holding out for the motorola krzr k1m for verizon. it should be out within a month or two. it looks damn sexy too, and it should be as popular as the razr was back whe it first came out and not many people had it.