1. Download iAtkos s3 v2 (you should know where to get it)
2. burn the ISO to a cd and boot from it ( if it wont boot from CD then go into the Bios and select the cd drive as the primary boot setting)
3. once the disk loads up go to Utilities and then disk utility and:
A. if your installing on a partition simply format that partition with Mac OS X Extended Journaled and name it what ever you may like
B. if installing onto an external harddrive then click on the external disk and go to partition, then click on "partition" then under "volume scheme" select 1 partition. then click on options below the volume scheme image and select "Master boot record"
C. if you are doing a clean install on an empty harddrive then do the same as step B. except select the harddrive instead of the usb external.
4.exit disk utility
5.hit next on the install screen, agree to the terms, then select your location for installing osx then WAIT!! DONT PRESS INTALL YET HIT CUSTOMIZE!!!! (bottom left corner)
6. under customize select:
deslelect AsereBLN v1.1.9 and select Chameleon v2 rc4
then under bootloader options select ethernet
under patches and modified kernels select qoopz 10.3.0
under drivers and main hardware and ps/2 select apple ps/2 then under laptop hardware select battery
under drivers and network and wirless select Atheros
under drivers and networking then wired select realtek
7. click install and let it install.
8. after install reboot the computer and eject the cd before the computer restarts (its ok if u dont just hit f8 while th somputer turns on and it should list OSX)
9.in the bootloader select osx and type -v then hit enter
10. if everything went smoothly it should boot then just fill in your credidentials when the setup screens come up and then once you finish the setup it should go to the desktop with airport and battery and sound and ps/2 support
11. we ain't done yet because as you could see airport isn't working
12. download the OSX 10.6.6 combo update from http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1349
13. download the files included in this post and place them on the desktop (do not un-compress them):
Hpg60kexts.zip 1.67MB 430 downloads
intel_gma_files_hpg60.zip 368.74KB 339 downloads
Kext_Utility.zip 62.5KB 272 downloads
14. install the update and reboot
15.now wireless should be working! but usb wont be): but its fixable
How to fix usb:
1.remember those files you downloaded earlier? well unzip them to the desktop.
2.kext utility will be included in the files. Now every kext included please drag each one seperately onto the kext utilty icon (literally click and hold to drag them on top of the kext utility icon)
3.let them install via kext utility and once they are all complete restart your computer and voila u have a fully-functional OS x PC
1. sleep just starts working after w while
2. sometimes when you install the kexts they wont install right so just re-install all the kexts that don't involve usb.
3. if after u install the kexts your mouse isn't working use a USB mouse and re-install voodoo PS/2.kext
If you have any questions PM me and ill gladly help ENJOY YOUR NEW COMPUTER!!!!!