Missing a RAR? Try this Site

xxdesmus

6 posts in this topic

If you're missing a RAR file or two this site might be useful for some people.

http://www.rarhost.com/

* host unlimited .rar files online and share with friends.

* 200mb size limit per .rar, split archives allowed with no upload limit.

This could be used for any RAR file someone might be missing/received corrupted....for um...whatever they might be downloading. :)

Obviously this requires a "I need RAR # 35" ...and then someone uploads it and then sends the link to it...

It has quick a slick AJAX-powered interface, for example:

post-9632-1155693951_thumb.jpg

Hope this is a useful resource. :)

It could if InsanelyMac were facilitating the exchange of the information in a public manner. If one were to lets say send a private message saying "Meet me on iChat. My ID is Finkleroy. I want to talk about cats." then there is no problem.

If they allow you to destribute the information of where to find it, and they do not remove objectionable material in a reasonable timeframe, then they can be held legally responsible for the actions of those discussing it.

So, if someone uses this forum to say we will blow up __________________ on ____________________ because ________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________, then they will be held responsible in part for disseminating the information required to carry out ______________.