Firefox 1.0.6

ulmas

10 posts in this topic

I have been running firefox 1.0.6 also but I have noticed that I cannot uninstall any extensions. Otherwise things seem to be running fine (I just gotta think twice before installing an extension). Can you verify that you are able to uninstall an extension.. reload firefox and make sure it doesnt mysteriously "re-install" itself?

I'm posting this from Firefox 1.06, and it is a PPC version as far as I know. And yes, Flash works perfectly. (Flash doesn't run in Safari for me)

Flash will run in Safari if you set it to run in Rossetta mode. I had the same problem too until I figured that out. I was a big Firefox fan in Windows and Linux, but I'm really liking Safari in OS X.

Using Firefox 1.0.6, my middle mouse button does not work. In Deerpark, I can middle click to autoscroll or open links in new tabs, now in Firefox the middle button doesn't work at all. Anyone else experience this? Otherwise, it's running good for me, very stable and flash does work.l

Using Firefox 1.0.6, my middle mouse button does not work. In Deerpark, I can middle click to autoscroll or open links in new tabs, now in Firefox the middle button doesn't work at all. Anyone else experience this? Otherwise, it's running good for me, very stable and flash does work.l

Rosetta only seems to have support for two buttons, left and right, that's all.