InsanelyMac App?

Jadar

5 posts in this topic

Hi. I have tried before to post on this forum on an iPod touch. It is possible, but is a little hard having to navigate the desktop formatted site. So I was thinking, is there an InsanelyMac app or mobile formatted website? If there was, it would be a lot easier to post from a mobile device. Does anyone have any similar thoughts or similar experience?

Ik your troubles, there is a mobile version, if you scroll to the bottom, where you regularly see "Insanely Lucid (Default), you can select it, and change it to Insanely Simple.

Okay, thanks! I didn't know about that.

• 5 years later...

I know reviving old topics is bad, but we really would benefit from an InsanelyMac app for Android or iOS..

It is almost 2017 now and everyone uses smartphones everyday, so i think it makes all sense to have an app for our beloved community.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I know reviving old topics is bad, but we really would benefit from an InsanelyMac app for Android or iOS..

It is almost 2017 now and everyone uses smartphones everyday, so i think it makes all sense to have an app for our beloved community.

+1