Rhapsody Install Guide for Bochs

Rhapsody Guru

52 posts in this topic

@AriX / RacerX : oops! my apologies. i didn't really realized that the ISO wasn't mounted until Rhapsody Guru pointed it out that I need to remount the ISO from Bochs. :tomato: i re-read the thread and yup, it was pointed that a problem leading to not being able to mount the ISO is the cause :blink: thank you also. i hope, there's no hard feelings :D
There are none on my part.

As I have zero experience with Bochs, I'm pretty much in the dark with how things are supposed to be set up... Rhapsody Guru seems like the best source for that info. I can only guess based on what the installer is kicking back, but as most of my experience is with actual hardware the best I can do is guess with Bochs.

Yeah ARIX... but my english is better spoken than yours. He actually understood what I said! It's not what you say by itself that counts... its also how you convey the message. :) Not to mention the fact that, without my guide, you wouldn't have said a damn thing in the first place! My guide is what should be given due credit. Sorry to bust your balls there AriX.

Guru

lol i was joking, this isn't a courtroom or something

truce? :D:D:dance_24::D:angel: