10.6.7 Being Seeded

11 posts in this topic

this3.png

10.6.7 10J842 being seeded to those lucky Apple devs

The seventh chapter in Apple's Snow Leopard has been seeding to devs with the main focus being on Airport, Bonjor, SMB, and Graphics drivers.

Source:

9to5mac

Maybe we might spy those framebuffers that Apple forgot in their last version who knows...

EDIT:

There doesn't seem to be any frambuffers for the ATI 6xxx so the waiting game continues...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I wish I could get my hands on a Sandy Bridge motherboard. I suspect the drivers for the new IntelHD IGP are there.

There are problems with Sandy Bridge B) will have a look at 10.6.7 when i get time of study, was going to check out the graphics update inside that package.

• 3 weeks later...
this3.png

<p style="border: dashed 5px #ddddff; padding: 15px; margin: 0; text-align: justify; line-height: 23px; color: #191970; font-size: 18px"><strong> 10.6.7 10J842 being seeded to those lucky Apple devs

</strong>

The seventh chapter in Apple's Snow Leopard has been seeding to devs with the main focus being on Airport, Bonjor, SMB, and Graphics drivers.

<em>

Source:

</em>

9to5mac

<em> Maybe we might spy those framebuffers that Apple forgot in their last version who knows...

</em></p>

<strong>EDIT:</strong>

<em>There doesn't seem to be any frambuffers for the ATI 6xxx so the waiting game continues... </em>

getting 10j868 will see if any framebuffer changes.