• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

enochpc

enochpc

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
I can't seem to respond to posts in anyway, fast reply, reply, quote. It goes through the motions but when I click add response it goes back to the original post without the reply added. It's possibly that the replies are happening and they are just not loading but I can't tell from my end.

I can't seem to respond to posts in anyway, fast reply, reply, quote. It goes through the motions but when I click add response it goes back to the original post without the reply added. It's possibly that the replies are happening and they are just not loading but I can't tell from my end.

Apparently the responses are just very slow in coming so it's not as bad as I thought.

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,301 posts
http://www.insanelym...howtopic=243191

(At least, if you are posting in the New Users Lounge)

enochpc

enochpc

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

http://www.insanelym...howtopic=243191

(At least, if you are posting in the New Users Lounge)

Sorry I missed that post, I try to go through all the new posts daily but must have missed that one. Feel free to close this out

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,301 posts

Sorry I missed that post, I try to go through all the new posts daily but must have missed that one. Feel free to close this out

Actually, there is another possible explanation. The forum was extremely slow last night, or even impossible to reach.

Gringo Vermelho

Gringo Vermelho

The Jan Bird fix

• Supervisors
  • 6,034 posts
I think it would make a lot of sense to remove the new-users-lounge-moderation for all users that have passed the 10 post limit.

Having to wait for posts to appear is no fun (especially when you made a mistake and want to eradicate it in a hurry).

It's the same situation as with the "flood control" earlier.

What do you think?

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,301 posts

I think it would make a lot of sense to remove the new-users-lounge-moderation for all users that have passed the 10 post limit.

Having to wait for posts to appear is no fun. It's the same situation as with the "flood control" earlier.

What do you think?

I just sent you a pm.

westwaerts

westwaerts

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts
can post either, besides here

EDIT:
"now i understand, what you try to say"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy