Unable to respond to posts

enochpc

7 posts in this topic

I can't seem to respond to posts in anyway, fast reply, reply, quote. It goes through the motions but when I click add response it goes back to the original post without the reply added. It's possibly that the replies are happening and they are just not loading but I can't tell from my end.

I can't seem to respond to posts in anyway, fast reply, reply, quote. It goes through the motions but when I click add response it goes back to the original post without the reply added. It's possibly that the replies are happening and they are just not loading but I can't tell from my end.

Apparently the responses are just very slow in coming so it's not as bad as I thought.

Sorry I missed that post, I try to go through all the new posts daily but must have missed that one. Feel free to close this out

Actually, there is another possible explanation. The forum was extremely slow last night, or even impossible to reach.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it would make a lot of sense to remove the new-users-lounge-moderation for all users that have passed the 10 post limit.

Having to wait for posts to appear is no fun (especially when you made a mistake and want to eradicate it in a hurry).

It's the same situation as with the "flood control" earlier.

What do you think?

I think it would make a lot of sense to remove the new-users-lounge-moderation for all users that have passed the 10 post limit.

Having to wait for posts to appear is no fun. It's the same situation as with the "flood control" earlier.

What do you think?

I just sent you a pm.