2 replies to this topic

SamAndrew

SamAndrew

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Hello,
I am very new to the whole OSx86 thing here, please help me out. I managed to get iAtkos v7 installed and (amazingly) the only thing I needed a kext for was the integrated network card.

However, now I can hardly do anything without programs hanging up and the whole system seems glitchy and unstable. Finder will crash sometimes and then that's the point of no-return, gotta hard reboot.

I'll get to the point: What can I do to fix these problems? Preferably something that does not involve reinstalling the entire OS (please God, no). Would updating to 10.6.4 help me?? Thanks very much everyone!

Here are my specs:
Dell Optiplex 755
2.4 Ghz Intel Quad Core
4 Gbs ram
OSx86 10.6.3 (installed iAtkos v7)

Another thing is I can't get to Chameleon boot-loader without booting from cd, but that is another issue all together....thanks again.

Gringo Vermelho

Gringo Vermelho

The Jan Bird fix

• Supervisors
  • 6,221 posts
Run Console.app.
Find kernel.log in the left pane, save a copy of it, zip it up (right-click, compress) and attach it here.

SamAndrew

SamAndrew

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Run Console.app.
Find kernel.log in the left pane, save a copy of it, zip it up (right-click, compress) and attach it here.

Thanks very much. TextEdit kept crashing every single time I tried to save so I had to email this and do it in windows. That's how bad my problem is! I really need help bad! :construction: Thanks again

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2015 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy