10.6.6 legacy kernel for INTEL/AMD 32+64bit ready to download by qoopz/nawcom/AnV/BlackKnight/mucha

nawcom

78 posts in this topic

Here is the new installer package for legacy kernel for OS X 10.6.6 / Darwin 10.6.0. This has all the same features as the previous release but added LGA1555 Sandy Bridge CPU recognition to the current support for newer Intel processors. Have fun, let me know of any issues that you might run into. I have PMed AnV and if he sees anything else new he wishes to add as well I will definitely update this if there is any to be added.

Installer pkg (fastest link): http://dl.nawcom.com/Kernels/10.6.0/legacy...-10.6.0.pkg.zip

Link from my home server (slow as hell): http://nawcom.com/osx86/files/10.6/Kernels...-10.6.0.pkg.zip

Current source diff: http://nawcom.com/osx86/files/10.6/Kernels...-1504.9.26.diff

Here’s the tarball for xnu: http://www.opensource.apple.com/tarballs/x...504.9.26.tar.gz

The installer does the same thing as before – it will update your SleepEnabler kext (only if you have one installed) as well as do any patching needed for AMD people. FYI there’s actually no patching needed if you updated from 10.6.5->10.6.6. They hardly changed anything in the update.

If anyone can add support to this kernel, you are welcome to do so. We of course can’t stop you from doing your own release, just remember and understand that parts of the kernel is released under APSL which requires you to release the source. The intent of the legacy kernel is to maintain a collaborative effort of releasing a kernel for supporting all unsupported x86 CPUs, just like OS X 10.5′s voodoo-xnu project. Full credit goes to your code changes, as we don’t hide any of the changes or put them under someone elses name, and if you feel like your name should be someplace in it, we're more than likely be glad to give you the missing credit.

I've started a google-code page at http://code.google.com/p/xnu-legacy/ and I'm going to get everyone who's contributed as owners of the project. This will be a much easier way to communicate with source code updates IMO. PM me if I haven't PMed you about that, if you have contributed code to the kernel.

• Like 1

I updated the latest patch to include a custom dyld.

The dyld has also been rebased for security purposes (patch for rebase included in patched/ld...) and has been pre-patched for sysenter purposes (eliminates need for kernel patching custom dyld).

Make sure you pack /System/Library/CoreServices/pbs with upx in order to make it work with the custom dyld.

NOTE: This dyld is beta because we don't have libunwind from Apple.

Some apps may need to be patched with upx in order to let them work.

You can always boot with std_dyld=Yes to skip the patched dyld and use Apple one instead.

So without further delay, the download to the patched kernel:

http://rapidshare.com/files/442720533/vood...d-AnV-0.4.0.zip

I updated the latest patch to include a custom dyld.

The dyld has also been rebased for security purposes (patch for rebase included in patched/ld...) and has been pre-patched for sysenter purposes (eliminates need for kernel patching custom dyld).

Make sure you pack /System/Library/CoreServices/pbs with upx in order to make it work with the custom dyld.

NOTE: This dyld is beta because we don't have libunwind from Apple.

Some apps may need to be patched with upx in order to let them work.

You can always boot with std_dyld=Yes to skip the patched dyld and use Apple one instead.

So without further delay, the download to the patched kernel:

http://rapidshare.com/files/442720533/vood...d-AnV-0.4.0.zip

thanks andy for good work :)

i've got this kernel running on my system:

gigabyte P67A-UD3 with i5-2500k CPU and 8800GT (for now, GTX 470 is laying here in waiting).

i used the dsdt and kexts from this post:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=243207

i basically just installed them on a running system (gigabyte P35 + C2Q) and then rebooted from the same drive with the new hardware in place.

i have two problems:

1. usb (bus?) seems to stutter when there's is no cpu load, i can see this with a laggy/jumpy mouse and by holding a key down on my usb keyboard.

2. stuttering sound, both when using the headphone out (ALC892) and using USB headset (i really thought latter would at least work - and did work fine with my previous P35 + C2Q setup, exact same 10.6.6 installation).

the mouse smooths out nicely when there's a little load on the system, usually just the flash plugin in chrome is enough to do that. no fix yet for the sound though :P

I updated the latest patch to include a custom dyld...

Andy, nawcom, thanks again for your work over this project.

I'm wondering about the patch you had posted a link to: what is the background in a two words?

I've been following the process of development xnu-kernel patches for a while now and as far as I remember correctly one of the latest bits required to provide "patch-free" Mac OS X experience for AMD CPU users was the creation of non-standard version of dynamic loader that would be capable of auto-patching dloaded libs to be free of cpuid checks and to be compatible with AMD64 way of doing system calls. It the patch you had posted the link to expected to replace Apple's vanilla dynamic loader with a custom version that would do exactly what I had just described?

Also, is this patch a complement or a replacement to the compiled legacy kernel nawcom had posted at the first post in this thread?

please be patient with my layman's terms, my day job is filled with java, completely out of my element here :(

my BIOS is set to 100Mhz BCLK and 33x multiplier, stock standards for a i5-2500k.

dug into this a bit more, stutter seems related to the bus speed and hence TSC increment being calculated incorrectly:

without kernel busratio flag:

rtclock_init: Taking bus ratio path 4 (Intel / Apple)
TSC: Reported FSB:  100.0000MHz, corrected FSB:  411.563665MHz
TSC: Verification of clock speed failed. Fallback correction was performed. Please upgrade bootloader.
TSC: Frequency =   3292.509320MHz, FSB frequency =  411.563665MHz, bus ratio = 8

and with the kernel busratio=33 flag:

rtclock_init: Taking bus ratio path 0 (Boot-time argument)
TSC: Reported FSB:  100.0000MHz, corrected FSB:  940.724834MHz
TSC: Verification of clock speed failed. Fallback correction was performed. Please upgrade bootloader.
TSC: Frequency =   3292.536920MHz, FSB frequency =  940.724834MHz, bus ratio = 3.5

problem seems MUCH worse in latter case, adding to my suspicion of the source of the problem. in the latter case of a supplied busratio, 33 is being disregarded as invalid, being > 30 and not a factor of 10:

+ 		case BUSRATIO_BOOTFLAG:
+ 			/* tscGranularity was already set. However, check for N/2. N/2 is specified by
+ 			 * giving a busratio of 10 times what it is (so last digit is 5). We set a cutoff
+ 			 * of 30 before deciding it's n/2. TODO: find a better way */
+ 			if (tscGranularity == 0) tscGranularity = 1; // avoid div by zero
+ 			N_by_2_bus_ratio = (tscGranularity > 30) && ((tscGranularity % 10) != 0);
+ 			if (N_by_2_bus_ratio) tscGranularity /= 10; /* Scale it back to normal */
+ 			break;

perhaps the cutoff limit could be move to 40 or 50 for the time being? give the overclockers some room to play ;)

without specifying the busratio, going the intel/apple MSR way seems to get the wrong values unfortunately, no ideas.

i assume the sound drivers are clocked off the RTC and not the HPET, could anyone give me a one or two liner of the real facts? would love to learn more :)

finally, thanks for all this work, just looking at the size of the diff is humbling :)

just to follow up, i've confirmed this as the problem. when i set the bios to 100mhz and multiplier to 29x and set the kernel flag busratio to 29x everything works perfectly, mouse is very smooth, usb audio works 100%.

Just to add to the precise problem. The booloader and its auto-detect FSB is certainly a problem at 30-34 multi. However, at 40+ I can get Anval loader to properly validate my CPU speed and multi. The problem is that the 10.6.6 Quoopz kernel panics with an RTClock init error.

I assume that can be fixed within the Quoopz kernel? It would be lovely to be able to use my 4.5Ghz overclock!

just to follow up, i've confirmed this as the problem. when i set the bios to 100mhz and multiplier to 29x and set the kernel flag busratio to 29x everything works perfectly, mouse is very smooth, usb audio works 100%.
Thank you, I was having the exact same problems with my new core i7-2600k install. Stuttery alc892 audio, and screen/usb io that seems to freeze for ~5 seconds every minute or so.

I'm booting in 64 bit mode (since I have 8GB of memory), so the workaround of busratio=29 doesn't work without also specifying the fsb. So I used:

busratio=29 fsb=1000000000 for my cpu.

This improves the audio, but the audio buffer ring replays old samples a lot of the time, and the system is less responsive than with the default values.

Is there a chameleon rc5 build that sets the ratios correctly? There must be since everyone isn't reporting these problems.

PS: Thanks to Nawcom&team for the custom kernel.

interesting, these are my kernel flags:

<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>arch=x86_64 busratio=29 -v debug=0x144 </string>

using 12GB of RAM.

no need to specify the FSB here. i do use the AnVAL boot/ACPI loader (based on RC5 - http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=216726), it does a pretty good job at detecting CPU and board features.

i might spend some time soon on porting some of the FSB detection code from AnVAL to nawcom kernel, see how that works.

hi andy, I'm a bit curious about your lines where you advice to use upx to pack pbs binary, I mention this because I tried to find an upx tool and found nothing for darwin, so I had to download the sources along the tools needed for it to compile and I did it so I could have an UB version of upx and packed it so it would weight less and also I posted the resulting file... so my question is: where should anyone else go to get the tool? is mine useful in any way? if so, or not, would you post links to where people would find a version you advice anyone to use? and btw... THANKS!!! it's awesome to have your help, and thanks to nawcom/everyone involved!

thx alot!

just updated and got kp, with the argument "kernel version - cpu version mismatch"

is there a way to install this kernel from within windows (hfs access through paragon hfs)?

or how do install this from inside OSX Installer through terminal (assuming the pkg is at the root of a usbflash) ?

or, assuming i've got a fresh install, do i first install this and then update from 10.6.3 to 6.4?

<key>Kernel Flags</key>
	   <string>arch=x86_64 busratio=29 -v debug=0x144 </string>

using 12GB of RAM.

no need to specify the FSB here. i do use the AnVAL boot/ACPI loader (based on RC5 - http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=216726), it does a pretty good job at detecting CPU and board features.

i might spend some time soon on porting some of the FSB detection code from AnVAL to nawcom kernel, see how that works.

Strange, when I boot in 64 bit, with busratio set, and chameleon rc5, the kernel reports:

TSC: Verification of clock speed not available in x86_64.
 TSC: Frequency =  14067.533103MHz, FSB frequency =  485.87347MHz, bus ratio = 29

Where the frequency is wrong because the FSB is wrong.

anval 5.1.3 sounded promising with the new sandy bridge support, but when I boot that (boot1h and boot installed), the system resets immediately (doesn't even get to a chameleon boot menu).

Update: anval 5.1.4 boots, but with the kernel hanging after "warning: kernel was not built with custom dyld blob"

Update2: doesn't hang if I specify busratio manually, but still haven't found a set of values that allows audio /keyboard IO to work smoothly.

hi andy, I'm a bit curious about your lines where you advice to use upx to pack pbs binary, I mention this because I tried to find an upx tool and found nothing for darwin, so I had to download the sources along the tools needed for it to compile and I did it so I could have an UB version of upx and packed it so it would weight less and also I posted the resulting file... so my question is: where should anyone else go to get the tool? is mine useful in any way? if so, or not, would you post links to where people would find a version you advice anyone to use? and btw... THANKS!!! it's awesome to have your help, and thanks to nawcom/everyone involved!

u can get upx through macports :)

Andy, nawcom, thanks again for your work over this project.

I'm wondering about the patch you had posted a link to: what is the background in a two words?

I've been following the process of development xnu-kernel patches for a while now and as far as I remember correctly one of the latest bits required to provide "patch-free" Mac OS X experience for AMD CPU users was the creation of non-standard version of dynamic loader that would be capable of auto-patching dloaded libs to be free of cpuid checks and to be compatible with AMD64 way of doing system calls. It the patch you had posted the link to expected to replace Apple's vanilla dynamic loader with a custom version that would do exactly what I had just described?

Also, is this patch a complement or a replacement to the compiled legacy kernel nawcom had posted at the first post in this thread?

Yes, this dyld is built-in into the kernel (in both the 32 and the 64 bit versions) and enables auto on-the-fly patching of every library/framework(/plugin/...).

It is thus a replacement (in Voodoo style) for vanilla dyld.

I noticed some issues though in 32 bit mode but for 64 bit it worked great.

NOTE: If anybody wants to help to do some work on the dyld, we need to reverse engineer the libunwind code Apple used in its dyld in order to get a perfect dyld (which won't have the last issues...)

Here is mine... :)

Download upx:

http://rapidshare.com/files/443975472/upx.zip

thx alot!

just updated and got kp, with the argument "kernel version - cpu version mismatch"

is there a way to install this kernel from within windows (hfs access through paragon hfs)?

or how do install this from inside OSX Installer through terminal (assuming the pkg is at the root of a usbflash) ?

or, assuming i've got a fresh install, do i first install this and then update from 10.6.3 to 6.4?

From within Terminal (on an install disc or something) you can install from within Terminal with:

installer -pkg <Path/to/Package.pkg> -target /Volumes/<Install_Partition>

From within Terminal (on an install disc or something) you can install from within Terminal with:

installer -pkg <Path/to/Package.pkg> -target /Volumes/<Install_Partition>

thanks for the tip :) .

don't know if it's because installer isn't included in the 'OSX Install' enviroment or because my disc is iAtkosS3v2..

anyway i've reinstalled and followed nawcomm's instruction from his blog, works well.

The last attempt (reverse engineering Apple's libunwind code) resulted in the same result as when using libgcc_eh.a

I checked the code some more and it gave me a few idea's.

I am thus working on a new dyld.

Latest attempt is replacing the used exception code from the libunwind.a code to the libgcc_eh.a code.

Currently done (as it's also used this way on iOS I only needed to change a certain #if)

I also changed some other code so it shouldn't crash on load of System Profiler, etc...

I also updated the voodoobuild script so that it uses rebase_dyld to rebase the address of the dyld (i386 and x86_64, for security purposes...) and pre-patched the dyld sysenter trap so that the kernel doesn't need to look for it each time over again... this is faster...

Work in progress thus, I'll let you guys know if it works. :D

Waiting patiently :) Fingers crossed.

I've achieved a lot more success.

Right now every app runs stable without upx (except for /System/Library/CoreServices/pbs, pack this with upx).

If you use Vodafone Mobile Connect, pack this too...

Fixed:

- SystemUIServer crashes on Finder icons

- Disk Utility, System Profiler, etc... all work without packing

- dyld speed issues solved

- On-The-Fly patching works for all

It's stable enough to use on a SL install DVD as main patcher.

Download full package:

http://rapidshare.com/files/444416073/vood...d-AnV-0.4.1.zip

Let me know what you think of it so far... :D

For fellow developers:

When Finder should fail (for the moment after a file copy, folder copy, zip action, probably others :D ) it always crashes on GetDYLDEntry.

If somebody could debug and trace this for me so I can fix this last little issue.

Crash log as example:

Process: Finder [287]

Path: /System/Library/CoreServices/Finder.app/Contents/MacOS/Finder

Identifier: com.apple.finder

Version: 10.6.7 (10.6.7)

Build Info: Finder_FE-6650705~6

Code Type: X86 (Native)

Parent Process: launchd [131]

Date/Time: 2011-01-25 08:31:48.019 +0100

OS Version: Mac OS X 10.6.6 (10J567)

Report Version: 6

Interval Since Last Report: 778125 sec

Crashes Since Last Report: 404

Per-App Interval Since Last Report: 778000 sec

Per-App Crashes Since Last Report: 13

Anonymous UUID: D139CACA-9B18-4F6D-A2FC-ACA885099EDB

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS)

Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x0000000000000000

Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Thread 0 Crashed: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

0 ??? 0000000000 0 + 0

1 ...ple.CoreServices.OSServices 0x04450086 GetDYLDEntry(char const*, char const*, char const*) + 76

2 ...ple.CoreServices.OSServices 0x0445001c AudioServicesPlaySystemSoundProc(unsigned long) + 65

3 com.apple.finder 0x000bd0db 0x1000 + 770267

4 com.apple.finder 0x00129c26 0x1000 + 1215526

5 com.apple.finder 0x000bcf7f 0x1000 + 769919

6 com.apple.Foundation 0x01f1cab1 __NSFireDelayedPerform + 537

7 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x01cb3adb __CFRunLoopRun + 8059

8 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x01cb1464 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 452

9 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x01cb1291 CFRunLoopRunInMode + 97

10 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x01132004 RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 392

11 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x01131dbb ReceiveNextEventCommon + 354

12 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x01131c40 BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInMode + 81

13 com.apple.AppKit 0x022ba78d _DPSNextEvent + 847

14 com.apple.AppKit 0x022b9fce -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 156

15 com.apple.AppKit 0x0227c247 -[NSApplication run] + 821

16 com.apple.AppKit 0x022742d9 NSApplicationMain + 574

17 com.apple.finder 0x00006386 0x1000 + 21382

18 com.apple.finder 0x00006349 0x1000 + 21321

Thread 1: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager

0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x019853db _sysenter_trap + 3

1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x019ab559 _dispatch_queue_invoke + 163

2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x019ab2fe _dispatch_worker_thread2 + 240

3 libSystem.B.dylib 0x019aad81 _pthread_wqthread + 390

4 libSystem.B.dylib 0x019aabc6 start_wqthread + 30

Thread 2:

1 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x01cb237f __CFRunLoopRun + 2079

2 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x01cb1464 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 452

3 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x01cb73a4 CFRunLoopRun + 84

4 com.apple.DesktopServices 0x003afe51 TSystemNotificationTask::SystemNotificationTaskProc(void*) + 643

5 ...ple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 0x03f4785a PrivateMPEntryPoint + 68

6 libSystem.B.dylib 0x019b285d _pthread_start + 345

7 libSystem.B.dylib 0x019b26e2 thread_start + 34

Thread 3: com.apple.CFSocket.private

1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x019b285d _pthread_start + 345

2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x019b26e2 thread_start + 34

Thread 4:

1 com.apple.opengl 0x00de91d9 glcDebugListener + 426

2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x019b285d _pthread_start + 345

3 libSystem.B.dylib 0x019b26e2 thread_start + 34

Thread 5:

1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x019e1ac8 pthread_cond_timedwait_relative_np + 47

2 com.apple.finder 0x00027949 0x1000 + 158025

3 com.apple.finder 0x000278b7 0x1000 + 157879

4 com.apple.finder 0x00006fd0 0x1000 + 24528

5 com.apple.finder 0x00006ef4 0x1000 + 24308

Thread 6:

1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x019aabc6 start_wqthread + 30

Thread 7:

1 com.apple.Foundation 0x01f2e806 +[NSThread sleepUntilDate:] + 147

2 com.apple.imageKit 0x01629d4c -[iKTaskManager taskLoop] + 2314

3 com.apple.Foundation 0x01f06bf0 -[NSThread main] + 45

4 com.apple.Foundation 0x01f06ba0 __NSThread__main__ + 1499

5 libSystem.B.dylib 0x019b285d _pthread_start + 345

6 libSystem.B.dylib 0x019b26e2 thread_start + 34

Thread 8:

3 com.apple.finder 0x0005b243 0x1000 + 369219

4 com.apple.finder 0x00006ef4 0x1000 + 24308

Thread 9:

Thread 10:

Thread 11:

Thread 12:

Thread 13:

1 com.apple.Foundation 0x01f2e806 +[NSThread sleepUntilDate:] + 147

2 com.apple.imageKit 0x01629d4c -[iKTaskManager taskLoop] + 2314

3 com.apple.Foundation 0x01f06bf0 -[NSThread main] + 45

4 com.apple.Foundation 0x01f06ba0 __NSThread__main__ + 1499

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):

eax: 0x06084000 ebx: 0x019f3134 ecx: 0x0000004e edx: 0x00000007

edi: 0xbfffe7ff esi: 0x044e549e ebp: 0xbfffe818 esp: 0xbfffe7dc

ss: 0x0000001f efl: 0x00010286 eip: 0x00000000 cs: 0x00000017

ds: 0x0000001f es: 0x0000001f fs: 0x00000000 gs: 0x00000037

cr2: 0x00000000

Binary Images:

0x1000 - 0x344feb com.apple.finder 10.6.7 (10.6.7) <C0D08B7E-46C7-1E3F-2EEB-1B28AC013EEE> /System/Library/CoreServices/Finder.app/Contents/MacOS/Finder

0x3ae000 - 0x489feb com.apple.DesktopServices 1.5.9 (1.5.9) <CED00AC1-924B-0E45-7D5E-1CEA8929F5BE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv

0x4d4000 - 0x511ff7 com.apple.SystemConfiguration 1.10.5 (1.10.2) <362DF639-6E5F-9371-9B99-81C581A8EE41> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration

0x52e000 - 0x791fff com.apple.security 6.1.1 (37594) <B6F2A8BF-C1B7-A0E2-83FB-4FF265E9BDDC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security

0x86c000 - 0x8a5fe7 com.apple.bom 10.0 (164) <CC61CCD7-F76C-45DD-6666-C0E0D07C7343> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom

0x8b4000 - 0x8bdff7 com.apple.DiskArbitration 2.3 (2.3) <E9C40767-DA6A-6CCB-8B00-2D5706753000> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration

0x8c7000 - 0x924ff7 com.apple.framework.IOKit 2.0 (???) <A769737F-E0D6-FB06-29B4-915CF4F43420> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit

0x944000 - 0x988ff3 com.apple.coreui 2 (114) <2234855E-3BED-717F-0BFA-D1A289ECDBDA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI

0x9a7000 - 0xd12ff7 com.apple.QuartzCore 1.6.3 (227.34) <CC1C1631-D8D1-D416-171E-A1683274E479> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore

0xde2000 - 0xde2ff7 com.apple.Cocoa 6.6 (???) <EA27B428-5904-B00B-397A-185588698BCC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa

0xde5000 - 0xdf3ff7 com.apple.opengl 1.6.12 (1.6.12) <9F13B279-F289-18AC-5D86-DCD52BAF087D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL

0xdfb000 - 0xe72ff3 com.apple.backup.framework 1.2.2 (1.2.2) <D65F2FCA-15EB-C200-A08F-7DC4089DA6A2> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup

0xe8b000 - 0xec9ff7 com.apple.QuickLookFramework 2.3 (327.6) <66955C29-0C99-D02C-DB18-4952AFB4E886> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickLook.framework/Versions/A/QuickLook

0xeec000 - 0xef8ff7 com.apple.Collaboration 38 (38) <3B07CE44-7285-8E2D-9912-510C803597A4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Collaboration.framework/Versions/A/Collaboration

0xf03000 - 0x1085fe7 libicucore.A.dylib 40.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <35DB7644-0780-D2AB-F6A9-45F28D2D434A> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib

0x10e7000 - 0x10f4ff7 com.apple.NetFS 3.2.1 (3.2.1) <94A52A6D-F071-09D7-E80F-F633F17233FE> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS

0x10fd000 - 0x1421fef com.apple.HIToolbox 1.6.4 (???) <4699C8BB-DE74-C530-564B-D131F74C9B54> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox

0x1561000 - 0x1743fff com.apple.imageKit 2.0.3 (1.0) <B4DB05F7-01C5-35EE-7AB9-41BD9D63F075> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageKit.framework/Versions/A/ImageKit

0x1815000 - 0x1883ff7 com.apple.QuickLookUIFramework 2.3 (327.6) <74706A08-5399-24FE-00B2-4A702A6B83C1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuickLookUI.framework/Versions/A/QuickLookUI

0x18bf000 - 0x1929fe7 libstdc++.6.dylib 7.9.0 (compatibility 7.0.0) <411D87F4-B7E1-44EB-F201-F8B4F9227213> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib

0x1984000 - 0x1b2bff7 libSystem.B.dylib 125.2.1 (compatibility 1.0.0) <62291026-D016-705D-DC1E-FC2B09D47DE5> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

0x1bac000 - 0x1c59fe7 libobjc.A.dylib 227.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <C8925910-B927-968B-4B71-D83A4CEF8646> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib

0x1c6d000 - 0x1c6dff7 com.apple.CoreServices 44 (44) <51CFA89A-33DB-90ED-26A8-67D461718A4A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices

0x1c75000 - 0x1df0fe7 com.apple.CoreFoundation 6.6.4 (550.42) <C78D5079-663E-9734-7AFA-6CE79A0539F1> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation

0x1ee8000 - 0x1ee8ff7 com.apple.ApplicationServices 38 (38) <8012B504-3D83-BFBB-DA65-065E061CFE03> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices

0x1ef0000 - 0x2163fe7 com.apple.Foundation 6.6.4 (751.42) <ACC0BAEB-C590-7052-3AB2-86C207C3D6D4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation

0x2272000 - 0x2b52ff7 com.apple.AppKit 6.6.7 (1038.35) <ABC7783C-E4D5-B848-BED6-99451D94D120> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit

0x2feb000 - 0x37da557 com.apple.CoreGraphics 1.545.0 (???) <1AB39678-00D5-FB88-3B41-93D78348E0DE> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics

0x38a2000 - 0x3a5bfeb com.apple.ImageIO.framework 3.0.4 (3.0.4) <C145139E-24C4-5A3D-B17C-809D528354B2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO

0x3ab5000 - 0x3b16fe7 com.apple.CoreText 3.5.0 (???) <BB50C045-25F5-65B8-B1DB-8CDAEF45EB46> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText

0x3b4e000 - 0x3be9ff7 com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS 4.4 (???) <ECB16606-4DF8-4AFB-C91D-F7947C26040F> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS

0x3c10000 - 0x3cc0ff3 com.apple.ColorSync 4.6.3 (4.6.3) <0354B408-665F-8B3F-87FF-64E6322276F0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync

0x3cf7000 - 0x3d48ff7 com.apple.HIServices 1.8.2 (???) <F6EAC2D1-902A-9374-FC4B-43B50E054416> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices

0x3d73000 - 0x3d84ff7 com.apple.LangAnalysis 1.6.6 (1.6.6) <3036AD83-4F1D-1028-54EE-54165E562650> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis

0x3d91000 - 0x3e39ffb com.apple.QD 3.36 (???) <FA2785A4-BB69-DCB4-3BA3-7C89A82CAB41> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD

0x3e66000 - 0x3e7affb com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework 3.10.35 (3.10.35) <57DD5458-4F24-DA7D-0927-C3321A65D743> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis

0x3e88000 - 0x3e96fe7 libz.1.dylib 1.2.3 (compatibility 1.0.0) <33C1B260-ED05-945D-FC33-EF56EC791E2E> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib

0x3e9b000 - 0x3eaffe7 libbsm.0.dylib ??? (???) <14CB053A-7C47-96DA-E415-0906BA1B78C9> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib

0x3eb8000 - 0x3ebbfe7 libmathCommon.A.dylib 315.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <1622A54F-1A98-2CBE-B6A4-2122981A500E> /usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib

0x3ebe000 - 0x3ecaff7 libkxld.dylib ??? (???) <F0E915AD-6B32-0D5E-D24B-B188447FDD23> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib

0x3ece000 - 0x3f14ff7 libauto.dylib ??? (???) <29422A70-87CF-10E2-CE59-FEE1234CFAAE> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib

0x3f21000 - 0x4241ff3 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 861.23 (861.23) <B08756E4-32C5-CC33-0268-7C00A5ED7537> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore

0x42b7000 - 0x4361fe7 com.apple.CFNetwork 454.11.5 (454.11.5) <D8963574-285A-3BD6-6B25-07D39C6F67A4> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork

0x43c5000 - 0x4409fe7 com.apple.Metadata 10.6.3 (507.15) <A23633F1-E913-66C2-A073-E2B174C09B18> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata

0x4430000 - 0x44fafef com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices 357 (357) <3A26F553-722D-3536-EEDE-FB41FCDAA7FD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices

0x4559000 - 0x45d9feb com.apple.SearchKit 1.3.0 (1.3.0) <9E18AEA5-F4B4-8BE5-EEA9-818FC4F46FD9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit

0x460d000 - 0x4640ff7 com.apple.AE 496.4 (496.4) <C73D124C-C722-41D8-3465-4CE0D0BA9307> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE

0x4658000 - 0x46f5fe3 com.apple.LaunchServices 362.2 (362.2) <F3952CAB-322F-A12F-57AF-8B91B1D76DDE> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices

0x4734000 - 0x475affb com.apple.DictionaryServices 1.1.2 (1.1.2) <43E1D565-6E01-3681-F2E5-72AE4C3A097A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices

0x4770000 - 0x4829fe7 libsqlite3.dylib 9.6.0 (compatibility 9.0.0) <52438E77-55D1-C231-1936-76F1369518E4> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib

0x4837000 - 0x4866ff7 libxslt.1.dylib 3.26.0 (compatibility 3.0.0) <DE5EFD1F-BF0C-1F79-9504-D0D278694C33> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib

0x4870000 - 0x4971fe7 libxml2.2.dylib 10.3.0 (compatibility 10.0.0) <ED8E45C6-B078-15E8-938D-99D8FD1EAE64> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib

0x4995000 - 0x4ae0ff7 +libxml2.2.dylib 10.3.0 (compatibility 10.0.0) <7C3D2FBF-E1AE-74D6-A99D-B1E424062B6F> /Applications/Darwine/Wine.bundle/Contents/lib/libxml2.2.dylib

0x4b11000 - 0x4bebff7 +libiconv.2.dylib 8.0.0 (compatibility 8.0.0) <FC434B38-1A76-4F6B-C508-40F974F93BC8> /Applications/Darwine/Wine.bundle/Contents/lib/libiconv.2.dylib

0x4bf4000 - 0x4ce8ff7 libiconv.2.dylib 7.0.0 (compatibility 7.0.0) <061ABF36-8BA9-79C1-6CE7-EC69A4998F51> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib

0x4cf6000 - 0x4cf6ff7 com.apple.Accelerate 1.6 (Accelerate 1.6) <3891A689-4F38-FACD-38B2-4BF937DE30CF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate

0x4cf9000 - 0x4d42fe7 libTIFF.dylib ??? (???) <AC1FC806-F7F4-174B-375F-FE5D6008666C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib

0x4d4d000 - 0x4d51ff7 libGIF.dylib ??? (???) <DA5758A4-71B0-DD6E-7402-B7FB15387569> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib

0x4d56000 - 0x4d71ff7 libPng.dylib ??? (???) <E14178E0-B92D-94EA-DACB-04F346D7534C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib

0x4d79000 - 0x4d7bff7 libRadiance.dylib ??? (???) <10048B4A-2AE8-A4E2-21B8-C6E7A8C5B76F> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib

0x4d7f000 - 0x4da3ff7 libJPEG.dylib ??? (???) <46AF3A0F-2B8D-87B9-62D4-0905678A64DA> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib

0x4daa000 - 0x4e87ff7 com.apple.vImage 4.0 (4.0) <64597E4B-F144-DBB3-F428-0EC3D9A1219E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage

0x4e95000 - 0x4e95ff7 com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib 3.6 (vecLib 3.6) <ABF97DA4-3BDF-6FFD-6239-B023CA1F7974> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib

0x4e98000 - 0x4edaff7 libvDSP.dylib 268.0.1 (compatibility 1.0.0) <8A4721DE-25C4-C8AA-EA90-9DA7812E3EBA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib

0x4ee3000 - 0x4f52ff7 libvMisc.dylib 268.0.1 (compatibility 1.0.0) <595A5539-9F54-63E6-7AAC-C04E1574B050> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib

0x4f5b000 - 0x5371ff7 libBLAS.dylib 219.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <C4FB303A-DB4D-F9E8-181C-129585E59603> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib

0x53b3000 - 0x57e8ff7 libLAPACK.dylib 219.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <5E2D2283-57DE-9A49-1DB0-CD027FEFA6C2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib

0x596e000 - 0x5a72fe7 libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib 0.9.8 (compatibility 0.9.8) <BDEFA030-5E75-7C47-2904-85AB16937F45> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib

0x5ac4000 - 0x5ac5ff7 com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent 1.1 (1) <2D970A9B-77E8-EDC0-BEC6-7580D78B2843> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent

0x5ac9000 - 0x5b7fff7 libFontParser.dylib ??? (???) <33F62EE1-E457-C6FD-369E-E86745B94A4B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib

0x5c0f000 - 0x5c48ff7 libcups.2.dylib 2.8.0 (compatibility 2.0.0) <E0D512DD-365D-46A0-F50C-435BC250424F> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib

0x5c55000 - 0x5c75fe7 libresolv.9.dylib 41.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <BF7FF2F6-5FD3-D78F-77BC-9E2CB2A5E309> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib

0x5c7f000 - 0x5c8cff7 com.apple.AppleFSCompression 24.4 (1.0) <6D696284-020B-7F5C-226D-B820F0E981D2> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression

0x5c94000 - 0x5ca1fe7 libbz2.1.0.dylib 1.0.5 (compatibility 1.0.0) <5B68F977-F7E1-F419-F900-A5B34A30FE05> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib

0x5ca6000 - 0x5cc5ff7 com.apple.CoreVideo 1.6.2 (45.6) <EB53CAA4-5EE2-C356-A954-5775F7DDD493> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo

0x5cdc000 - 0x5d0dff7 libGLImage.dylib ??? (???) <E3EC8E92-4DDD-E7B8-3D38-C5A5160A4930> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib

0x5d15000 - 0x5d36fe7 com.apple.opencl 12.3 (12.3) <DEA600BF-4F54-66B5-DB2F-DC57FD518543> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL

0x5d3f000 - 0x5d43ff7 IOSurface ??? (???) <D849E1A5-6B0C-2A05-2765-850EC39BA2FF> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface

0x5d4b000 - 0x5d8eff7 libGLU.dylib ??? (???) <BB66EDB2-D5FE-61C9-21BE-747F9862819C> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib

0x5d9c000 - 0x5da7ff7 libGL.dylib ??? (???) <48405993-0AE9-292B-6705-C3525528682A> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib

0x5db6000 - 0x5ec2ff7 libGLProgrammability.dylib ??? (???) <A077BFEA-19C6-9F48-2F36-8E4E55376F49> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib

0x5ee1000 - 0x5ee4ff7 libCoreVMClient.dylib ??? (???) <973B9E1F-70B3-2E76-B14B-E57F306AD2DF> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib

0x5ee9000 - 0x5eedff7 libGFXShared.dylib ??? (???) <9E14BE2F-C863-40E9-41A6-1BE9045663A0> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib

0x5ef2000 - 0x6020fe7 com.apple.CoreData 102.1 (251) <87FE6861-F2D6-773D-ED45-345272E56463> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData

0x6084000 - 0x61b3fe3 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 1.6.5 (1.6.5) <0A0F68E5-4806-DB51-764B-D97554B801AD> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox

0x621a000 - 0x621bff7 com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit 1.6.5 (1.6.5) <BE4C2495-B758-AD22-DCC0-56A6791E948E> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit

0x6220000 - 0x622affb com.apple.speech.recognition.framework 3.11.1 (3.11.1) <7486003F-8FDB-BD6C-CB34-DE45315BD82C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition

0x6233000 - 0x62adfff com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 3.2.6 (3.2.6) <F7C9B01D-45AD-948B-2D26-9736524C1A33> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio

0x62df000 - 0x62dfff7 liblangid.dylib ??? (???) <B99607FC-5646-32C8-2C16-AFB5EA9097C2> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib

0x62e3000 - 0x62f5ff7 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework 207.10 (207.10) <E1A6F663-570B-CE54-0F8A-BBCCDECE3B42> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport

0x6302000 - 0x6302ff7 com.apple.vecLib 3.6 (vecLib 3.6) <FF4DC8B6-0AB0-DEE8-ADA8-7B57645A1F36> /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib

0x6305000 - 0x630ffe7 com.apple.audio.SoundManager 3.9.3 (3.9.3) <5F494955-7290-2D91-DA94-44B590191771> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound

0x6317000 - 0x6367ff7 com.apple.framework.familycontrols 2.0.2 (2020) <AF7F86F1-F7BF-CBA8-7A4A-D8F7A19F9601> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls

0x637f000 - 0x642dff3 com.apple.ink.framework 1.3.3 (107) <233A981E-A2F9-56FB-8BDE-C2DEC3F20784> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink

0x6457000 - 0x64d9ffb SecurityFoundation ??? (???) <A8D248DE-8670-970D-39E3-A9738CFDBEE1> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation

0x6510000 - 0x6515ff7 com.apple.OpenDirectory 10.6 (10.6) <C1B46982-7D3B-3CC4-3BC2-3E4B595F0231> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory

0x651d000 - 0x6523fe7 com.apple.CommerceCore 1.0 (6) <41C2A87D-93D8-56C1-9292-0400699F23C1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore

0x652a000 - 0x6542ff7 com.apple.CFOpenDirectory 10.6 (10.6) <F9AFC571-3539-6B46-ABF9-46DA2B608819> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory

0x6553000 - 0x65a0feb com.apple.DirectoryService.PasswordServerFramework 6.0 (6.0) <BF66BA5D-BBC8-78A5-DBE2-F9DE3DD1D775> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PasswordServer.framework/Versions/A/PasswordServer

0x65bc000 - 0x65defef com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework 3.6 (621.9) <F2EEE9D7-D4FB-14F3-E647-ABD32754F557> /System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService

0x65e8000 - 0x65f8ff7 libsasl2.2.dylib 3.15.0 (compatibility 3.0.0) <C8744EA3-0AB7-CD03-E639-C4F2B910BE5D> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib

0x65ff000 - 0x6806feb com.apple.AddressBook.framework 5.0.3 (875) <759B660B-00F6-F08C-37CD-69468C774B5E> /System/Library/Frameworks/AddressBook.framework/Versions/A/AddressBook

0x68d8000 - 0x6918ff3 com.apple.securityinterface 4.0.1 (40418) <26D84A83-F5B9-93CF-71BB-0712698181EE> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityInterface.framework/Versions/A/SecurityInterface

0x6939000 - 0x6971ff7 com.apple.LDAPFramework 2.0 (120.1) <131ED804-DD88-D84F-13F8-D48E0012B96F> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP

0x697c000 - 0x698cff7 com.apple.DSObjCWrappers.Framework 10.6 (134) <81A0B409-3906-A98F-CA9B-A49E75007495> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DSObjCWrappers.framework/Versions/A/DSObjCWrappers

0x6997000 - 0x69a2ff7 com.apple.CrashReporterSupport 10.6.6 (256) <C8FFD4F5-5B5B-8ED4-AD82-E434A76ADC96> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport

0x69ae000 - 0x69e5fe7 libssl.0.9.8.dylib 0.9.8 (compatibility 0.9.8) <7DCB5938-3140-E71A-92BD-8C242F30C8F5> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib

0x69f7000 - 0x69ffff7 com.apple.DisplayServicesFW 2.3.0 (283) <48D94761-7340-D029-99E3-9BE0262FAF22> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DisplayServices.framework/Versions/A/DisplayServices

0x6a09000 - 0x6a48ff7 com.apple.ImageCaptureCore 1.0.3 (1.0.3) <7E02D104-F31C-CF72-71B4-DA5DF7B48337> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageCaptureCore.framework/Versions/A/ImageCaptureCore

0x6a69000 - 0x6bacfef com.apple.QTKit 7.6.6 (1756) <4D809734-4E1B-8E18-C825-86C5422FC3DC> /System/Library/Frameworks/QTKit.framework/Versions/A/QTKit

0x6c62000 - 0x6cdbff7 com.apple.PDFKit 2.5.1 (2.5.1) <A068BF37-03E0-A231-2791-561C60C3ED2B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PDFKit.framework/Versions/A/PDFKit

0x6d11000 - 0x6f3cff3 com.apple.QuartzComposer 4.2 ({156.28}) <08AF01DC-110D-9443-3916-699DBDED0149> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzComposer.framework/Versions/A/QuartzComposer

0x701d000 - 0x7044ff7 com.apple.quartzfilters 1.6.0 (1.6.0) <879A3B93-87A6-88FE-305D-DF1EAED04756> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzFilters.framework/Versions/A/QuartzFilters

0x7062000 - 0x7063ff7 com.apple.MonitorPanelFramework 1.3.0 (1.3.0) <0EC4EEFF-477E-908E-6F21-ED2C973846A4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MonitorPanel.framework/Versions/A/MonitorPanel

0x7068000 - 0x70a5ff7 com.apple.CoreMedia 0.484.20 (484.20) <105DDB24-E45F-5473-99E1-B09FDEAE4500> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia

0x70c0000 - 0x71ecffb com.apple.MediaToolbox 0.484.20 (484.20) <D67788A2-B772-C5DB-B12B-173B2F8EE40B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox

0x7250000 - 0x7709ffb com.apple.VideoToolbox 0.484.20 (484.20) <E7B9F015-2569-43D7-5268-375ED937ECA5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox

0x77b1000 - 0x77f8ffb com.apple.CoreMediaIOServices 134.0 (1160) <D4F40A28-4E31-3210-7C2B-59D8A1903FB2> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaIOServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIOServices

0x7819000 - 0x7b12fef com.apple.QuickTime 7.6.6 (1756) <F08B13B6-31D7-BD18-DA87-A0CDFCF13B8F> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime

0x7bbe000 - 0x7bbeff7 com.apple.Carbon 150 (152) <2539A94A-34D9-45CB-8F3E-AD53149E0BD5> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon

0x7bc1000 - 0x7c3cfff com.apple.AppleVAFramework 4.10.12 (4.10.12) <89C4EBE2-FE27-3160-0BD1-D0C2ED5F3605> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA

0x7c46000 - 0x7c89ff7 com.apple.NavigationServices 3.5.4 (182) <8DC6FD4A-6C74-9C23-A4C3-715B44A8D28C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices

0x7cb2000 - 0x7cb4ff7 com.apple.securityhi 4.0 (36638) <E7D83480-77BB-72F9-72F3-AEE198CE589F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI

0x7cb9000 - 0x7cbffff com.apple.CommonPanels 1.2.4 (91) <2438AF5D-067B-B9FD-1248-2C9987F360BA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels

0x7cc7000 - 0x7ccaffb com.apple.help 1.3.1 (41) <67F1F424-3983-7A2A-EC21-867BE838E90B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help

0x7ccf000 - 0x7d33ffb com.apple.htmlrendering 72 (1.1.4) <4D451A35-FAB6-1288-71F6-F24A4B6E2371> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering

0x7d55000 - 0x7d6afff com.apple.ImageCapture 6.0.1 (6.0.1) <E7ED2AC1-834C-A44E-531E-EC05F0496DBF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture

0x7d80000 - 0x7d9cfe3 com.apple.openscripting 1.3.1 (???) <2A748037-D1C0-6D47-2C4A-0562AF799AC9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting

0x7dac000 - 0x7e04fe7 com.apple.datadetectorscore 2.0 (80.7) <A40AA74A-9D13-2A6C-5440-B50905923251> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore

0x7e2d000 - 0x7e87fe7 com.apple.CorePDF 1.3 (1.3) <EA168671-F44F-BFE4-AA7D-3801DA29A650> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePDF.framework/Versions/A/CorePDF

0x7eb6000 - 0x7ee6ff7 com.apple.MeshKit 1.1 (49.2) <5A74D1A4-4B97-FE39-4F4D-E0B80F0ADD87> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MeshKit.framework/Versions/A/MeshKit

0x7f05000 - 0x8102ff7 com.apple.JavaScriptCore 6533.19 (6533.19.1) <85A6BFDD-CBB6-7490-748D-8EA8B9B7FDD8> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/Versions/A/JavaScriptCore

0x815c000 - 0x81b2ff7 com.apple.MeshKitRuntime 1.1 (49.2) <CB9F38B1-E107-EA62-EDFF-02EE79F6D1A5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MeshKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/MeshKitRuntime.framework/Versions/A/MeshKitRuntime

0x81e2000 - 0x82e4fef com.apple.MeshKitIO 1.1 (49.2) <D0401AC5-1F92-2BBB-EBAB-58EDD3BA61B9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MeshKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/MeshKitIO.framework/Versions/A/MeshKitIO

0x8615000 - 0x8616ff7 com.apple.textencoding.unicode 2.3 (2.3) <78A61FD5-70EE-19EA-48D4-3481C640B70D> /System/Library/TextEncodings/Unicode Encodings.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Unicode Encodings

0x8674000 - 0x867fff7 libCSync.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <CB2510BD-A5B3-9D90-5917-C73F6ECAC913> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib

0x86d0000 - 0x870bfeb libFontRegistry.dylib ??? (???) <4FB144ED-8AF9-27CF-B315-DCE5575D5231> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib

0x8726000 - 0x8729ff7 libCGXType.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <B624AACE-991B-0FFA-2482-E69970576CE1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib

0x8730000 - 0x8762fe3 libTrueTypeScaler.dylib ??? (???) <6E9D1A50-330E-F1F4-F93D-9ECC8A61B21A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib

0x8784000 - 0x87a8fe7 GLRendererFloat ??? (???) <1274B762-2FB9-48FE-EAFD-C459B2B4BECC> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat

0x935e000 - 0x939fff7 libRIP.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <16DAE1A5-937A-1CA2-D98F-2AF958B62993> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib

0x93ae000 - 0x93f1fe7 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelGMA950GLDriver 1.6.26 (6.2.6) <D83F8612-EF9F-8042-4DA8-6D5026B7F33E> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelGMA950GLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelGMA950GLDriver

0x1ad5a000 - 0x1b140ffb com.apple.RawCamera.bundle 3.4.1 (546) <557C094F-BF8D-B298-E502-C4EE78914C55> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera

0x1c1c7000 - 0x1c33ffe7 GLEngine ??? (???) <3A6C5513-7428-2242-2892-B429C72343CB> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine

0x1d54a000 - 0x1d550ff7 libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <DACD11D8-4B64-CD3B-C988-B1041E07D13A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib

0x20000000 - 0x20098fe7 edu.mit.Kerberos 6.5.10 (6.5.10) <DC19F49B-184E-FD0F-13F8-3A31924A3B66> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos

0x3f000000 - 0x3f013ff7 com.apple.FileSync.framework 5.0.3 (375) <16A987EA-CB47-E47C-B997-9B0647B2E422> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FileSync.framework/Versions/A/FileSync

0x64b00000 - 0x64b07ff3 com.apple.print.framework.Print 6.1 (237.1) <F5AAE53D-5530-9004-A9E3-2C1690C5328E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print

0x8fe00000 - 0x8fe3a00b dyld 0.0 (???) <99EE96F3-1F18-5AA1-6381-1E3A79839317> /usr/lib/dyld

0xfa100000 - 0xfa192fe7 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore 6.3 (312.7) <7410D1B2-655D-68DA-D4B9-2C65747B6817> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore

0xffff0000 - 0xffff1fff libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???) <62291026-D016-705D-DC1E-FC2B09D47DE5> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

Model: MacBook1,1, BootROM MB11.0061.B03, 1 processor, Intel Core Solo, 1.66 GHz, 1 GB, SMC 1.30f3

Graphics: Intel Corporation Mobile 945GME Express Integrated Graphics Controller, Intel Corporation Mobile 945GME Express Integrated Graphics Controller, Built-In, spdisplays_integrated_vram

Memory Module: global_name

AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x168C, 0x8F), Atheros 9285: 2.1.14.5

Network Service: Ethernet, Ethernet, en0

PCI Card: ICH7-M LPC Interface Bridge, LPC, LPC-Bus

PCI Card: ICH 7 Family USB UHCI Controller #1, UHCI, UHCI-1

PCI Card: ICH 7 Family USB UHCI Controller #2, UHCI, UHCI-2

PCI Card: ICH 7 Family USB UHCI Controller #3, UHCI, UHCI-3

PCI Card: ICH 7 Family USB UHCI Controller #4, UHCI, UHCI-4

PCI Card: ICH 7 Family USB2 EHCI Controller, EHCI, EHCI

PCI Card: ICH 7 Family PCI Express Port #1, PCI-E, PCI-E-1

PCI Card: ICH 7 Family PCI Express Port #2, PCI-E, PCI-E-2

PCI Card: ICH 7 Family PCI Express Port #3, PCI-E, PCI-E-3

PCI Card: Atheros AR8132 Fast Ethernet Network Adapter, sppci_ethernet, ethernet

PCI Card: ICH 7 Family PCI Express Port #4, PCI-E, PCI-E-4

PCI Card: ICH 7 Family High Definition Audio Controller, HD_Audio, HD_Audio

PCI Card: Intel Corporation Mobile 945GME Express Integrated Graphics Controller, Graphics_Adapter, Graphics-1

PCI Card: Intel Corporation Mobile 945GM/GMS/GME, 943/940GML Express Integrated Graphics Controller, Graphics_Adapter, Graphics-2

PCI Card: ICH7 Family SATA AHCI Controller, SATA, SATA

PCI Card: ICH7 Family SMBus Controller, SMBus, SMBus

Serial ATA Device: ST9160314AS, 149,05 GB

USB Device: HUAWEI Mobile, 0x12d1, 0x1003, 0xfd100000

USB Device: Internal Memory Card Reader, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8403, 0xfd800000

USB Device: Built-in iSight, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x213b, 0xfd200000

This was after a file copy...

Other than that it's fine, so please, lend me your eyes, devs so we can together close this chapter down. :D