No replies to this topic

norcimo

norcimo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
Lets begin a information thing here.

I have succesfully installed this version of the disto: iAntares OSx86 10.6.3.

The installation must done as basic as possible. Just choose the last Atom kernel 10.6.3 and thats it. Nothing else. It will fail, but you will be able to boot using -x. once complete with registration it will boot fine or you can use a alternative bootloader on a USB.

1. So far we know that the graphics are the 3150.. no support yet, but you can have the full res.

2. There is video on you tube showing the touch screen working..we need more info on this..

3. Audio seems to work..have not on mine need to figure proper chip set and how to install the injection or HDA...I seem to forgoten on how which one is the proper methods. Please help.

4. WIFI.. no dice.. but, you can replace or add a wifi card in the unit. Thats what I did, installed a compatible Airport Wifi... one of those Broadcoms mini pci on ebay. Snapped right in, and work with no further efforts.

USB works, ethernet works (with some editing). Power on and off works..

PS. the installation is completed in chinese.. you must go thru it like this and change the language in the preferences.

thats it for know... LETS GET this thing working as far as possible!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy