Datacask/Fukato Jupiter 1014a (Atom N270/GMA950)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

c4rD1g4n

c4rD1g4n

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
hi,

i'm from germany and my english is not so good, but almost no one in the german forum helps me.

i'm a complete noob in mac os but i have good basics in windows for a long time.

for my netbook model, there is unfortunately no tutorial, but it consists of standard hardware.
(see attachment)

i have installed iATKOS by a special way: iATKOS won't no boot on my netbook. i'm booted it with nawcom mod and start the iATKOS installation with this boot cd.
then i make a update to 10.6.5
then i tried various tools and kexts to bring the hardware to run.

the current status:
the graphics works fine including acceleration. this was a hard work.
sound works restricted - somhow only one chanel.
network (internet and windows pc-connection) works with w-lan-stick.

but there are several other problems.

USB works only to a limited: mouse, keyboard, w-lan-stick are detected, but no dvd-drive and memory-stick.
but these were previously detected ever.
i do not remember what i changed.

when the screen goes blank (standby), and wakes up again, i can only move the mouse, but nothing happens.
then i must reset the computer.
but this has to an earlier time ever works. again, i do not know what i changed.

please tell me what i need and what i must do to change so that everything works.
the dsdt in the attachment is a little bit edited for gma950, but I do not know if I'd done everything right.

i have read a lot and a lot more kexts downloaded, but now my head aches. and i have not accomplished much.
sorry again for my "google-english" ;)

thanks in advance!

Attached Files

MaLd0n

MaLd0n

...filling veins with juice of chaos...

• Moderators
  • 11,139 posts
http://www.insanelym...p...t&p=1601683

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy