My new iMac

waclawberent

1 post in this topic

I was wandering if I can get some help with my freshly built machine.

I use GA-X58A-UD5 motherboard with i7 950 CPU

My graphic card is 5770 ATI 1Gig GDDR5

After couple weeks I was able to load osx 10.6.5 using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url].tonymacx86.com

Everything works perfectly. I had some problems with sound but cheap sound card with usb connection fix the problem.

The only thing that I am unable to do is boot from my hard drive, every time I start from cd and choose between my osx and windows7.

When I remove cd I am able to starts windows when I choose hard drive with it, but as soon as I choose hard drive with osx my machine sounds like is working double speed, but nothing happening.

My leopard also use 4 Gb or ram leaving rest 8 Gb I guess unused. When I go to my system profiler under memory it shows that all memory slots are OK but when I go to my info About This Mac shows me only 4. Anyway it is super fast , but booting from cd I would like to change.

Any chance for advice ??? :(