2 replies to this topic

Mihai Popescu

Mihai Popescu

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi guys,

I'm new to this hackintosh world, even tough i'm not new to the Aplle world (i own an iPhone and have Snow Leopard emulated in a VmWare image).

I want to buy this piece of hardware here or here and i would wish to know if it's there any way that i could install Hackintosh on it, and better yet, if all my components (or which ones exactly) would word.

Thank you for your time and answers!

Here are the main specs:

Manufacturer: Intel
CPU family: Pentium Dual-Core
Model: SU4100
Cores per processor: 2
Operating frequency: 1.3 GHz
L2 Cache: 2.0 MB
CPU architecture: 64-bit
Manufacturing technology: 45 nm
Chipset model: GS45 + ICH9M-SFF
RAM Memory: 2 GB DDR2-800
Graphics : Integrated Intel
Model: GMA4500MHD
Wi-Fi: Yes (802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n)

uindauz

uindauz

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello Mihai [Salut, imi dau seama ca esti din Romania ;) ]
Installing Mac OS X Snow Leopard [and updating to latest 10.6.6] it shouldn't be so hard, at least just looking at it working, not fully functional...
Two ways of installing on this machine as I can figure out:
1. using a Alienware M11x tutorial [because Hannspree has the same configuration minus the dedicated video]-using NetbookInstaller
2. using the classic hackintosh distribution, and doing some kextstat to see what kexts are need from the one installed for slipstreaming the install

problems I can think of:
the touchpad - this is no synaptics, this is Sentelic Finger Sensing Pad -solution found!
atheros wireless, lan and bluetooth as well [if you have wireless working, is ok... I think] -most of them found!
sleep working
vga/hdmi output

I have exams until lately february so I can't begin porting Mac OS to this machine, no time.
I am also interested in a triple boot on this machine because is quite powerfull [I also use overclock with SetFSB from FSB 200Mhz=>250Mhz] and I don't just want it to work, I want to be optimized and load just and exactly was is needed

bogde

bogde

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
i know it's an old thread but, did anyone pull this off?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy