• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

limini

limini

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
I just got myself a Samsung N310. It's not a very powerful machine. Not caring about bragging rights, and before I go through the exercise, I have one quick question to those of you who have done it and worked with it:

What's the overall usability of installing osx on the N310 like? Better than XP or 7? Are we talking walking through a park, or walking through molasses?

Thanks!

theirishtide

theirishtide

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 25 posts

I just got myself a Samsung N310. It's not a very powerful machine. Not caring about bragging rights, and before I go through the exercise, I have one quick question to those of you who have done it and worked with it:

What's the overall usability of installing osx on the N310 like? Better than XP or 7? Are we talking walking through a park, or walking through molasses?

Thanks!

Mine seems very responsive. I mean its no world beater. It still has netbook specs but overall the system is pretty sweet. I have almost complete functionality.

I used this guide and it went well. I just need help with updating it. I'm new to the whole hackint0sh scene.

http://www.computers...n-snow-leopard/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy