5 replies to this topic

Alex Taylor

Alex Taylor

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Internet marketing, Bowling
Have you heard of Apple & Motorola conflict? How do you think, who is right and who is wrong? Seems like the same problem was between Apple and HTC before.

Guest: Georgie 31_*

• Guests

Have you heard of Apple & Motorola conflict? How do you think, who is right and who is wrong? Seems like the same problem was between Apple and HTC before.

No whats the complete story?

Guest: lemoon_*

Guest: lemoon_*
  • Guests
hmm? NO, so what's the full story about?
Maybe there are no right or wrong, just for market share. But I think I would support Apple, as I have got so many apps like ifunia video converter, and much apps, games to suit my Apple products :(~~~

Alex Taylor

Alex Taylor

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Internet marketing, Bowling

No whats the complete story?

Motorola sued Apple for patent viloations, after this Apple sued Motorola for another patent violations:) There are a lot of articles about this in the web. The list of these patents is not available - but seems like there are some related to mobile techologies and so on.

Seems like everythin is very complicated:) Take a look at this picture http://news.designla...post/1252039209

jon_meadowbrook

jon_meadowbrook

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
It's interesting how many people Kodak went after. Great image, thanks for the link!

• Guests

hmm? NO, so what's the full story about?
Maybe there are no right or wrong, just for market share. But I think I would support Apple, as I have got so many apps like ifunia video converter, and much apps, games to suit my Apple products ;) ~~~

This is the case with many Apple users :)

@ Alex Taylor - Thanks for sharing the link.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy