3 replies to this topic

Jack Donker

Jack Donker

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:I Love It When A Plan Comes Together
Hey I have running SNow Perfect on my Medion. Just install with easyEFI or SnowOSX Universal. I preffer SNowOSX universal and patch the DSDT thats included. And you will have a full updateble hackintosh!

FKA

FKA

are we there yet?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Hey I have running SNow Perfect on my Medion. Just install with easyEFI or SnowOSX Universal. I preffer SNowOSX universal and patch the DSDT thats included. And you will have a full updateble hackintosh!

Glad to hear it :angel:
I've said it before but for pre-built machines I dont think you can beat Medion!

Is the DSDT you have used from a Medion P340D?
I'd be very weary about using a DSDT that isn't taken from the BIOS you are using as you could seriously harm your rig!

Why don't you buy a copy of Snow Leopard and try a retail install next?

D

MyRightEye

MyRightEye

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Where can you buy this?

Jack Donker

Jack Donker

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:I Love It When A Plan Comes Together

Where can you buy this?

Buy what??

Ok did Retail install. Everything works out of the box so no editting needed. I made a DSDT download it at kexts.com

UPDATE: For 10.6.3 till 10.6.6 you will need the newest VoodooHDA google it. use the .pkg that one has the Prefplane.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy