Early leak of Leopard?

Korrupted

72 posts in this topic

Um... well Order of Leeks. Most leeked software starts on usenet then moves to bit torrent... then to the p2p networks. If it is already on usenet it will be torrented in no time.

don't you usually have to pay for good usenet binary access?

I found ngindex.com, a usenet search site.

Unfortunately, you now have to enter payment info to begin a usenext trial.. <_<

If anyone else finds it somewhere, plz tell us if it's real and maybe drop some more hints...

The acces to the one of my provider is free, if you're a customer of course.

Well, not every provider has the same filled binary newsgroups on their servers...Most providers are keeping the binary newsgroups as small as possible or don't even offer them because of the storage they would need for those gigantic-archives....The most complete and fast newsgroup servers are commonly not found in your standard internet package from you provider, they need $$$ seperate. But correct me if I'm wrong...

again we don't know if it is a private group... um shadow? help? or will we need to wait for a torrent.

Yeah, sorry, that was what I meant.

yes your "order of leaks" is a little off ;)

it goes:

topsites->usenet/private torrent sites->public torrent sites->limewire, kazaa etc

My bad.

Any news on this post APPLE.MAC.OSX.LEOPARD.V10.5.WWDC.PREVIEW-BETAOSX is it real? Where can it be found?

jrsdead

I agree, why do people bother saying that it's "around"? Why not just do what we do with the bay of pirates and at least leave obvious clues.

all i can say is i found something while spying on torrents don't know if it's real though

Once again I ask why not post a hint of the actual location, you know such as saying it's at a place that would be a spy of torrents or a bay of pirates. It's useless to not give any info~