3 replies to this topic

invisiblesurfer

invisiblesurfer

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
Hello folks,

I am thinking about going for a 1201N or 1215N for xmas and I was wondering if anyone has managed to do any gaming on either of these two beasts. ION and ION2 cards are supposed to be super cool and fast, and coupled with the dual core atoms should be decent for basic mmo gaming!

I read somewhere that World of Warcraft and EvE can run pretty good (under Windows 7) but I can not find the links.

Has anyone got any personal experience?

Many thanks!

argoncyc

argoncyc

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I played HL2 with high details on native. My girlfriend played sims 3, on native but low settings. GTA 3 full details.
I have to try hot pursuit, i think it will be playable.

marugby123

marugby123

InsanelyMac Sage

• Local Moderators
  • 298 posts
  • Interests:All technology, computers, network security, iOS app dev, etc

Hello folks,

I am thinking about going for a 1201N or 1215N for xmas and I was wondering if anyone has managed to do any gaming on either of these two beasts. ION and ION2 cards are supposed to be super cool and fast, and coupled with the dual core atoms should be decent for basic mmo gaming!

I read somewhere that World of Warcraft and EvE can run pretty good (under Windows 7) but I can not find the links.

Has anyone got any personal experience?

Many thanks!

Gaming does not work so well on any asus netbook because the graphics card is not the greatest in it. World of Warcraft works on lowest settings, lowest rez, and it still lags up if you're in raids or in a dungeon that has a lot going on.

Marugby123

OMIGHTY1

OMIGHTY1

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I played HL2 with high details on native. My girlfriend played sims 3, on native but low settings. GTA 3 full details.
I have to try hot pursuit, i think it will be playable.

You were able to play HL2 on this? What were the other settings on; couldn't have been very high?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy