• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

danwan

danwan

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
I followed several guides and the 1000HA worked perfectly except ethernet and wifi

Finally I found a guide suggesting IKATOS and now also ethe and wifi work along with everything else. SL 10.6.4 runs everything I use in grasphics, sound and so on.

Hopwever the screen resolution is 800x600 and this is not very handy as everything looks distorted.

Is there a way to use the original ASUS 1000HA screen definition without loosing ethe and wifi
without going back to the previous install methods which didn't allow to use anything as Apple blocked Atom processors?

Thanks

I am a Mac user only and I use this NB all the time and I used it before at first as an experiment later all the time I'm away from my nig Machines so if anyone can help please give instructions I can simply perform ----

Thanksa to this great community for the various help and solutions I found

Dan

speederd

speederd

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

I followed several guides and the 1000HA worked perfectly except ethernet and wifi

Finally I found a guide suggesting IKATOS and now also ethe and wifi work along with everything else. SL 10.6.4 runs everything I use in grasphics, sound and so on.

Hopwever the screen resolution is 800x600 and this is not very handy as everything looks distorted.

Is there a way to use the original ASUS 1000HA screen definition without loosing ethe and wifi
without going back to the previous install methods which didn't allow to use anything as Apple blocked Atom processors?

Thanks

I am a Mac user only and I use this NB all the time and I used it before at first as an experiment later all the time I'm away from my nig Machines so if anyone can help please give instructions I can simply perform ----

Thanksa to this great community for the various help and solutions I found

Dan

Install the following kexts from this guide..

AppleIntelGMA950
AppleIntelIntegratedFrameBuffer

http://aregularguyin...c-1005-hab.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy