Any "European" suggestions?

danwan

2 posts in this topic

Hi all does anyone know if there are ways to change the broken screen of an Iphone 3gs avoiding the €220 Apple store asks to replace it?

European because even if there is a suggestion from anywhere else, duty taxes will not help solving my problem, which BTW wasnt caused by myself: I just went to sleep and in the morning the glass looked like a spider web.

At the local applestore they say this happens more often than one could imagine especially when phones are refurbished. This phone didn't work at all after I got it, and Apple changed it fpr freer as it was brand new. The local store tells me they they replace putting together different working parts of differently broken phones, often they force squeeze in the glass cover, and this breaks the phone for many reasons, which have nothing to do with dropping it or similar.

Tha

• 3 months later...
Hi all does anyone know if there are ways to change the broken screen of an Iphone 3gs avoiding the €220 Apple store asks to replace it?

European because even if there is a suggestion from anywhere else, duty taxes will not help solving my problem, which BTW wasnt caused by myself: I just went to sleep and in the morning the glass looked like a spider web.

At the local applestore they say this happens more often than one could imagine especially when phones are refurbished. This phone didn't work at all after I got it, and Apple changed it fpr freer as it was brand new. The local store tells me they they replace putting together different working parts of differently broken phones, often they force squeeze in the glass cover, and this breaks the phone for many reasons, which have nothing to do with dropping it or similar.

Tha

Apple of course you can ask for assistance if it is still under warranty if you can not replace you buying it on a famous auction site and replace it yourself, find the network and change the way we are also videos apologizes for English