DSDT Auto-Patcher

MaLd0n

5,756 posts in this topic

MaLd0n, is it worth me making a new DSDT with the updated patcher?

same patches

the same as I posted a few days for you

thx. but freaze AT PCI Configuration Begin :(

npci=0x2000

MaLd0n,

Thank you very much, I try today and I give news to you.

BIG THANKS !!!

Hello, you are incredible, everything is OK!!!

I tested it on an external disk usb and there is just that it does not shutdown any more all only. Do you think that a kext is missing ?

I am now going to try it on my hd intern !!!

THANK YOU

Hello, you are incredible, everything is OK!!!

I tested it on an external disk usb and there is just that it does not shutdown any more all only. Do you think that a kext is missing ?

I am now going to try it on my hd intern !!!

THANK YOU

in many Models Dell/GPU Nvidia

shutdown is a big problem

MaLdOn - thx for your hard work!!

Can you tell me if the patches now have any Lion sleep fixes built in? My Lion hackintosh won't sleep :(

look at the "About This Mac"

USB is Built In?

NativePM?

run on terminal

ioreg -lw0 | grep AICPMVers

updated

-New Mobos/Notebooks supported.

-Updated Patches

-More compilation errors auto fixed

Version 0.6 the patches are stored in the webserver and the list is loaded at the application start-up.

For updated list of patches and downloads visit the Auto-Patcher website.

DSDT Auto-Patcher Website

Should I use the Autp Patcher 0.6 instead of the Z68 Auto patcher on my vanilla Z68X-UD3H DSDT? And is it ok to run DSDTFixer after I think it adds some extra optimization?

Should I use the Autp Patcher 0.6 instead of the Z68 Auto patcher on my vanilla Z68X-UD3H DSDT? And is it ok to run DSDTFixer after I think it adds some extra optimization?

Yes

Use 0.6 in original DSDT

I do not know

I hope someone can help you :D

I'm back with some more info. Would it help that my chipset is PM45/ICH9 ? I tried this:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=168014

but still no wake up from sleep! By the way the values of the DSDT you gave me were different from those mentioned in this method and that's what I changed in the DSDT you provided me:

UHCI 1: 1D    2934
UHCI 2: 1D,1  2935
UHCI 3: 1D,2  2936
UHCI 4: 1A    2937
UHCI 5: 1A,1  2938
UHCI 6: 1A,2  2939

damn! Do I still have hope for a proper sleep? I'm falling apart insomnia is killing me man! :)

I'm back with some more info. Would it help that my chipset is PM45/ICH9 ? I tried this:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=168014

but still no wake up from sleep! By the way the values of the DSDT you gave me were different from those mentioned in this method and that's what I changed in the DSDT you provided me:

UHCI 1: 1D    2934
UHCI 2: 1D,1  2935
UHCI 3: 1D,2  2936
UHCI 4: 1A    2937
UHCI 5: 1A,1  2938
UHCI 6: 1A,2  2939

damn! Do I still have hope for a proper sleep? I'm falling apart insomnia is killing me man! :D

I injected ICH8, work well too

28xx

Okay Senor!. Let me know....

Extract original DSDT

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=225991

"If you are using the Mac OS version of DSDT Auto-Patcher, do NOT use a DSDT replacement in Chameleon when you run the app, or it will be used as base for patching instead of the original one from BIOS. If you have a dsdt.aml in / or /Extra (or a specified file for DSDT key in org.chameleon.Boot.plist), remove it and reboot before running the Auto-Patcher."

Extract original DSDT

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=225991

"If you are using the Mac OS version of DSDT Auto-Patcher, do NOT use a DSDT replacement in Chameleon when you run the app, or it will be used as base for patching instead of the original one from BIOS. If you have a dsdt.aml in / or /Extra (or a specified file for DSDT key in org.chameleon.Boot.plist), remove it and reboot before running the Auto-Patcher."

So..

Remove both DSDT and org.chameleon.Boot.plist, reboot and run auto-patcher located here http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=235523 for my Z68-UD5-B3 board?

or

Remove both DSDT and org.chameleon.Boot.plist, reboot and when back online run script inside send_me.zip and upload file to forum?

Extract from Windows or Linux

the best way

in OSX

remove DSDT, reboot and extract

perl -e 'open(CMD, "ioreg -lw0 \| grep DSDT|") or die; while(<CMD>) { chomp; if($_ =~ /\"DSDT\.?\d?\"=<([^>]*)>/) { $buff = $1; open(PIP, "|xxd -r -p > ~/Desktop/dsdt.aml") or die; print PIP "$1"; } }'

I am getting an error patching when I extract from system or select my own DSDT.

[[Line 171 type Error message Object does not exist (OSTP)], [Line 176 type Error message Object does not exist (\_SB.PCI0.PX40.AG3E)], [Line 177 type Error message Object does not exist (SLPE)], [Line 182 type Error message Object does not exist (\_SB.PCI0.PX40.AG3E)], [Line 184 type Error message syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_ELSE ], [Line 186 type Error message Object does not exist (\_SB.PCI0.PX40.AG3E)], [Line 196 type Error message syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_METHOD, expecting $end ]]

Extract from Windows or Linux

the best way

in OSX

remove DSDT, reboot and extract

perl -e 'open(CMD, "ioreg -lw0 \| grep DSDT|") or die; while(<CMD>) { chomp; if($_ =~ /\"DSDT\.?\d?\"=<([^>]*)>/) { $buff = $1; open(PIP, "|xxd -r -p > ~/Desktop/dsdt.aml") or die; print PIP "$1"; } }'

Here ya go!

BTW my specs are:

GB Z68-UD5-B3 F7

LG BLURAY Drive

Corsair 16GB (vengance)

CPU 3.5ghz 2600k

Sapphire Vapor-X HD 6870 1GB GDDR5

Corsair SSD3 128GB

dsdt.rename_ext_to_aml.zip

in many Models Dell/GPU Nvidia

shutdown is a big problem

look at the "About This Mac"

USB is Built In?

NativePM?

run on terminal

USB appears to be built in. I have an nVidia GT430 in this box.

Screen_Shot_2011-08-03_at_9.35.10_PM.png

When I run

Nothing gets returned. This is for the Gigabyte GA-G31M-ES2L. Here's the DSDT I'm using:

sendme.zip

Here ya go!

BTW my specs are:

GB Z68-UD5-B3 F7

LG BLURAY Drive

Corsair 16GB (vengance)

CPU 3.5ghz 2600k

Sapphire Vapor-X HD 6870 1GB GDDR5

Corsair SSD3 128GB

dsdt.yout.zip

USB appears to be built in. I have an nVidia GT430 in this box.

Screen_Shot_2011-08-03_at_9.35.10_PM.png

When I run

Nothing gets returned. This is for the Gigabyte GA-G31M-ES2L. Here's the DSDT I'm using:

nativePM --> Chameleon RC5

add in boot.plist

<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>

Use correct smbios

No xps 15 L501X yet...

send me files

see the first post

Thanks MaLd0n.

However I'm still having issues with FaceTime registration. Not sure if new aml file was intended to resolve that issue

Error msg: "server encountered an error processing registration"