DSDT Auto-Patcher

MaLd0n

5,756 posts in this topic

Know of any resolution to the issue with facetime and sandy bridge processors?. I cant upgrade to Chameleon 755 as that bootloader is compatible with my processor. Thxs

whats the problem?

LAN?

Ok, I have a question. I have a ALC887 Codec. What Number should i use?

see the first post

whats the problem?

LAN?

see the first post

I login fine but after I verify my email address I get the error "the server encounter am error processing registration". A lot of people after the LION upgrade is getting this error. The only workaround (not ethernet0 fix, won't work) is by installing chameleon 755, register the software then upgrade chameleon to a higher version. Sounds kludgy

I login fine but after I verify my email address I get the error "the server encounter am error processing registration". A lot of people after the LION upgrade is getting this error. The only workaround (not ethernet0 fix, won't work) is by installing chameleon 755, register the software then upgrade chameleon to a higher version. Sounds kludgy

send me files

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...st&id=81816

Hi Mald0n :)

Ok, I ran

sudo perl -pi -e 's|\x85\x08\xec\x10|\x87\x08\xec\x10|g' /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDA
in terminal as I have a 887 codec. I didn't patched plists or so, because I don't have a LegacyHDA.kext or I don't know where it is. It's not in /E/E nor in /S/L/E.

I rebuild caches and permissions. Reboot. Still no audio. :wallbash: Any suggestions?

EDIT: I use the 10.7 Lion AppleHDA, is a rollback and then the patch needed?

updated

-New Mobos/Notebooks supported.

-Updated Patches

-More compilation errors auto fixed

Version 0.6 the patches are stored in the webserver and the list is loaded at the application start-up.

For updated list of patches and downloads visit the Auto-Patcher website.

DSDT Auto-Patcher Website

Hi Mald0n!

Ok, I used ALC8xx.kext from [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], copy & pasted the keys you mentioned in your thread into applehda.kext, rebuild caches etc. reboot and still no audio!

To be honest, after moving the AppleHDA.kext back into /S/L/E I got an error that kext couldn't be loaded, after reboot it didn't appear anymore.

What should I do?

EDIT: Ok, every time I want to repair permissions and rebuild next cache, I get the error message that AppleHDA.kext could not be loaded.

EDIT II: I have Lion and I'm using AppleHDA.kext from 10.7

When I click to submit my DSDT, is it actually extracting it from the BIOS, or does it give you a fake one?

My MB (MSI G965MDH-FI/MS-7276) is not supported, and I would want to send you the DSDT so you can help me.

Do I need to extract it with Ubuntu, then send you the file?

Hey, nice to see my board there also :) I think the patch there is already applied to my DSDT :D

Still I'm not getting audio to work, I have problems with your guide as described above.

try other guide

http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=465

MaLd0n,

you rock :guitar::rolleyes::wacko:

Thanks for all your hard work, much appreciated :)

Hey reneJR

When I click to submit my DSDT, is it actually extracting it from the BIOS, or does it give you a fake one?

My MB (MSI G965MDH-FI/MS-7276) is not supported, and I would want to send you the DSDT so you can help me.

Do I need to extract it with Ubuntu, then send you the file?

send me DSDT

ICH8?

MaLdOn

I have a p5qpro and since one of the updates in snow leo it had broke my sleep and wake (not a big deal, i don't use it) the dsdt was all modded manually so on my Lion install i decided to try the auto patcher (not much difference and sleep/wake was still broken, just a black screen and no sleep. the machine still running) so today just for fun i reviewed this old thread here post 72 and it's all working again. sleep and wake by mouse and keyboard. might help others that might need sleep working.

keep up the good work.

dsdt.unimatrix725.zip

after reboot

send me a kextstat

run on terminal

if you use VoodooHda, use AppleHdaDisabler in S/L/E

send me DSDT again

run on terminal

perl -e 'open(CMD, "ioreg -lw0 \| grep DSDT|") or die; while(<CMD>) { chomp; if($_ =~ /\"DSDT\.?\d?\"=<([^>]*)>/) { $buff = $1; open(PIP, "|xxd -r -p > ~/Desktop/dsdt.aml") or die; print PIP "$1"; } }'

DSDT generate in desktop

I'll try the last shot in the dark post-557433-1312229501.gif

if you do not want to try

I can not help you

sorry

Hey Maunii post-557433-1312230162.gif

dsdt.Maunii.zip

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...st&id=99070

I installed the dsdt you gave for me. I have added the hda disabler, rebuilt the caches, reboot and run kextstat. I also ran the perl script to get the new dsdt. I put all the info into a zip for you. The forum layour confuses me, as I cant find myself. Thank you once again for all your help.dsdt08032011.zip

MaLdOn

I have a p5qpro and since one of the updates in snow leo it had broke my sleep and wake (not a big deal, i don't use it) the dsdt was all modded manually so on my Lion install i decided to try the auto patcher (not much difference and sleep/wake was still broken, just a black screen and no sleep. the machine still running) so today just for fun i reviewed this old thread here post 72 and it's all working again. sleep and wake by mouse and keyboard. might help others that might need sleep working.

keep up the good work.

send me files

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...st&id=81816

I installed the dsdt you gave for me. I have added the hda disabler, rebuilt the caches, reboot and run kextstat. I also ran the perl script to get the new dsdt. I put all the info into a zip for you. The forum layour confuses me, as I cant find myself. Thank you once again for all your help.dsdt08032011.zip

its ok

kextstat ok

hi Maldon can you please compile as wall these dsdt!

Sony VPCEB3S1R Laptop

please..

these dsdt vis dsdteditor 4 windows!

Chipset, processor etc?

Thank you MaLd0n dor all your hard work, i'm having problems with auto-patcher in Lion. When I trie to patch i get the following message:

22:40:57: Trying to download available patches...
22:40:59: Data successfully downloaded.
22:41:40: Pack Lenovo - T61 selected.
22:41:44: Trying to download patch...
22:41:45: Patch file successfully downloaded.
22:41:45: Extracting system DSDT...
22:41:49: Decompiling DSDT...
22:41:49: Parsing DSL code...
22:41:54: Applying patches...
22:42:03: Saving the new DSL file...
22:42:07: Compiling and checking compiler errors...
22:42:07: First compile errors: 201
22:42:07: Fixing errors...
22:42:07: Second compile errors: 201
22:42:07: Compiling again...
22:42:08: Third compile errors: 201
22:42:08: Errors persisted all fixing tentatives, please post this log at olarila.com forums
[[Line 297 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.LPC.MOU.MHID)], [Line 300 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.LPC.EC.SAUM)], [Line 303 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.RID)], [Line 306 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.VID.RID)], [Line 310 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.AGP.RID)], [Line 312 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.EXP0.RID)], [Line 313 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.EXP1.RID)], [Line 314 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.EXP2.RID)], [Line 315 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.EXP3.RID)], [Line 316 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.USB0.RID)], [Line 317 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.USB1.RID)], [Line 318 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.USB3.RID)], [Line 319 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.EHC0.RID)], [Line 320 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.USB3.RID)], [Line 321 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.USB4.RID)], [Line 322 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.EHC1.RID)], [Line 323 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.PCI1.RID)], [Line 325 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.IDE0.RID)], [Line 326 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.SATA.RID)], [Line 327 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.SMBU.RID)], [Line 920 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.LPC.TPM._STA)], [Line 924 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.LPC.TPM._CRS)], [Line 927 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.LPC.TPM._CRS)], [Line 937 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.LPC.TPM._STA)], [Line 941 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.LPC.TPM._CRS)], [Line 944 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.LPC.TPM._CRS)], [Line 953 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.PAM1)], [Line 962 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.PAM1)], [Line 971 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.PAM2)], [Line 980 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.PAM2)], [Line 989 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.PAM3)], [Line 998 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.PAM3)], [Line 1007 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.PAM4)], [Line 1016 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.PAM4)], [Line 1025 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.PAM5)], [Line 1034 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.PAM5)], [Line 1043 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.PAM6)], [Line 1052 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.PAM6)], [Line 1062 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.LPC.TPM._STA)], [Line 1077 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.LPC.EC.HPLD)], [Line 1116 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.LPC.EC.HWLO)], [Line 1120 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.LPC.EC.HWLO)], [Line 1164 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.LPC.EC.HWFN)], [Line 1168 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.LPC.EC.HWFN)], [Line 1368 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( TPM._STA)], [Line 1376 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( TPM._CRS)], [Line 1379 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( TPM._CRS)], [Line 1642 type Error message Name already exists in scope (_DSM)], [Line 1909 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (XFE_)], [Line 1925 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (XFE_)], [Line 1979 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (XFA_)], [Line 1980 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (XFE_)], [Line 2078 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( EC.HWRI)], [Line 2082 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( EC.HWRI)], [Line 2336 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( EC.HWRI)], [Line 2340 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( EC.HWRI)], [Line 3774 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope (LURT)], [Line 3774 type Error message Forward references from Scope operator not allowed (LURT)], [Line 3776 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (_EJD)], [Line 3778 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope (DURT)], [Line 3778 type Error message Forward references from Scope operator not allowed (DURT)], [Line 3780 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (_EJD)], [Line 3782 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope (LLPT)], [Line 3782 type Error message Forward references from Scope operator not allowed (LLPT)], [Line 3784 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (_EJD)], [Line 3786 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope (DLPT)], [Line 3786 type Error message Forward references from Scope operator not allowed (DLPT)], [Line 3788 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (_EJD)], [Line 3790 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope (LECP)], [Line 3790 type Error message Forward references from Scope operator not allowed (LECP)], [Line 3792 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (_EJD)], [Line 3794 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope (DECP)], [Line 3794 type Error message Forward references from Scope operator not allowed (DECP)], [Line 3796 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (_EJD)], [Line 4264 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (_REG)], [Line 4271 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (ECOR)], [Line 4272 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (ECOR)], [Line 4274 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HDBM)], [Line 4277 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HFNE)], [Line 4280 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HLDM)], [Line 4283 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (BTCM)], [Line 4287 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HBPR)], [Line 4288 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (BTPC)], [Line 4290 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HDUE)], [Line 4293 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HETE)], [Line 4295 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HAUM)], [Line 4297 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HSPA)], [Line 4299 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HSUN)], [Line 4300 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HSRP)], [Line 4302 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HLCL)], [Line 4304 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HFNS)], [Line 4307 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HAAA)], [Line 4309 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HAM0)], [Line 4310 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HAM1)], [Line 4311 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HAM2)], [Line 4312 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HAM3)], [Line 4313 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HAM4)], [Line 4314 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HAM5)], [Line 4315 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HAM6)], [Line 4316 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HAM7)], [Line 4317 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HAM8)], [Line 4318 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HAM9)], [Line 4319 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HAMA)], [Line 4320 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HAMB)], [Line 4321 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HAMC)], [Line 4322 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HAMD)], [Line 4323 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HAME)], [Line 4324 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HAMF)], [Line 4325 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HT00)], [Line 4326 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HT01)], [Line 4327 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HT02)], [Line 4328 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HT03)], [Line 4329 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HT10)], [Line 4330 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HT11)], [Line 4331 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HT12)], [Line 4332 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HT13)], [Line 4334 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HANT)], [Line 4338 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HANA)], [Line 4342 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HATR)], [Line 4343 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HT0H)], [Line 4344 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HT0L)], [Line 4345 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HT1H)], [Line 4346 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HT1L)], [Line 4347 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HFSP)], [Line 4349 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HMUT)], [Line 4352 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HUWB)], [Line 4354 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HWPM)], [Line 4355 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HWLB)], [Line 4356 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HWLO)], [Line 4357 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HWDK)], [Line 4358 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HWFN)], [Line 4359 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HWBT)], [Line 4360 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HWRI)], [Line 4361 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HWBU)], [Line 4362 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HWLU)], [Line 4365 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HPLO)], [Line 4368 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HB0S)], [Line 4369 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HB0A)], [Line 4370 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HB1S)], [Line 4371 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HB1A)], [Line 4372 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HCMU)], [Line 4374 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (OVRQ)], [Line 4375 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (DCBD)], [Line 4376 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (DCWL)], [Line 4377 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (DCWW)], [Line 4378 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HB1I)], [Line 4380 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (KBLT)], [Line 4381 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (BTPW)], [Line 4382 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (BTDT)], [Line 4383 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HUBS)], [Line 4384 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (BDPW)], [Line 4385 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (BDDT)], [Line 4386 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HUBB)], [Line 4389 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (BTWK)], [Line 4390 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HPLD)], [Line 4392 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HPAC)], [Line 4393 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (BTST)], [Line 4395 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HPBU)], [Line 4397 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HBID)], [Line 4398 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HBCS)], [Line 4399 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HPNF)], [Line 4401 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (GSTS)], [Line 4403 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HLBU)], [Line 4404 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (BDST)], [Line 4405 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HCBL)], [Line 4407 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HWAK)], [Line 4408 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HMPR)], [Line 4409 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HMST)], [Line 4411 type Error message Object is not accessible from this scope (HMDN)], [Line 6942 type Error message Name already exists in scope (_INI)], [Line 9241 type Error message Name already exists in scope (PNLF)], [Line 9243 type Error message Name already exists in scope (_HID)], [Line 9244 type Error message Name already exists in scope (_CID)], [Line 10697 type Error message Name already exists in scope (BUS0)], [Line 10700 type Error message Name already exists in scope (_ADR)], [Line 11104 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope (PCI0.LPC.EC)], [Line 11104 type Error message Forward references from Scope operator not allowed (PCI0.LPC.EC)], [Line 11765 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope (PCI0.LPC.FDC)], [Line 11765 type Error message Forward references from Scope operator not allowed (PCI0.LPC.FDC)], [Line 11808 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope (PCI0.LPC.FDC.FDD0)], [Line 11808 type Error message Forward references from Scope operator not allowed (PCI0.LPC.FDC.FDD0)], [Line 11859 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope (PCI0.LPC.EC.BAT1)], [Line 11859 type Error message Forward references from Scope operator not allowed (PCI0.LPC.EC.BAT1)], [Line 12341 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope ( PCI0.LPC.EC)], [Line 12341 type Error message Forward references from Scope operator not allowed ( PCI0.LPC.EC)], [Line 13064 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope (PCI0.LPC.EC.HKEY)], [Line 13064 type Error message Forward references from Scope operator not allowed (PCI0.LPC.EC.HKEY)], [Line 13516 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope (_SB.PCI0.EXP4.EXPD)], [Line 13516 type Error message Forward references from Scope operator not allowed (_SB.PCI0.EXP4.EXPD)], [Line 13520 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope (_SB.PCI0.USB4.URTH.UPDK)], [Line 13520 type Error message Forward references from Scope operator not allowed (_SB.PCI0.USB4.URTH.UPDK)], [Line 13524 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope (_SB.PCI0.EHC1.URTH.UPDK)], [Line 13524 type Error message Forward references from Scope operator not allowed (_SB.PCI0.EHC1.URTH.UPDK)], [Line 13528 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope (_SB.PCI0.USB1.URTH.UPEX)], [Line 13528 type Error message Forward references from Scope operator not allowed (_SB.PCI0.USB1.URTH.UPEX)], [Line 13532 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope (_SB.PCI0.EHC0.URTH.UPEX)], [Line 13532 type Error message Forward references from Scope operator not allowed (_SB.PCI0.EHC0.URTH.UPEX)], [Line 13536 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope (_SB.PCI0.EXP3.EXUP)], [Line 13536 type Error message Forward references from Scope operator not allowed (_SB.PCI0.EXP3.EXUP)], [Line 14069 type Error message Object not found or not accessible from scope (_SB.PCI0.LPC.EC.HKEY)], [Line 14069 type Error message Forward references from Scope operator not allowed (_SB.PCI0.LPC.EC.HKEY)]]
22:42:08: Aborted, compilation failed

Can you please help.

Thank you!

Thank you MaLd0n dor all your hard work, i'm having problems with auto-patcher in Lion. When I trie to patch i get the following message:

send me your DSDT

run on terminal

perl -e 'open(CMD, "ioreg -lw0 \| grep DSDT|") or die; while(<CMD>) { chomp; if($_ =~ /\"DSDT\.?\d?\"=<([^>]*)>/) { $buff = $1; open(PIP, "|xxd -r -p > ~/Desktop/dsdt.aml") or die; print PIP "$1"; } }'

DSDT generate in desktop