DSDT Auto-Patcher

MaLd0n

5,756 posts in this topic

I have attached the send me zip file here.send_me.zip

Thank you for your time in looking at the dsdt.

dsdt.unimatrix725.zip

after reboot

send me a kextstat

run on terminal

if you use VoodooHda, use AppleHdaDisabler in S/L/E

I removed these kexts also. No change yet ;) The machine sleeps alright, but cannot wake up (black screen)

UPDATE: ioreg -lw0 | grep AICPMVers now gives me:

| | | "AICPMVers" = 19136773

send me DSDT again

run on terminal

perl -e 'open(CMD, "ioreg -lw0 \| grep DSDT|") or die; while(<CMD>) { chomp; if($_ =~ /\"DSDT\.?\d?\"=<([^>]*)>/) { $buff = $1; open(PIP, "|xxd -r -p > ~/Desktop/dsdt.aml") or die; print PIP "$1"; } }'

DSDT generate in desktop

I'll try the last shot in the dark gangster.gif

However, the DSDT seems not to work. I`ve still no audio nor sleep, so basically nothing changed. I removed SleepEnabler and Ev0Reboot as suggested, but not NCPM, because I'm afraid, I could get a KP, because I always got one before if I delete this one.

if you do not want to try

I can not help you

sorry

asus p8z68-v pro

Hey Maunii fun.gif

dsdt.Maunii.zip

Those DSDT Files you wanted me to upload... Sorry it took so long as I thought I already attached them. I just had to get used to the upload manager on here.

ASUS M4N82 Deluxe (980a chipset)

send_me.zip

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...st&id=99070

dsdt.unimatrix725.zip

send me DSDT again

run on terminal

perl -e 'open(CMD, "ioreg -lw0 \| grep DSDT|") or die; while(<CMD>) { chomp; if($_ =~ /\"DSDT\.?\d?\"=<([^>]*)>/) { $buff = $1; open(PIP, "|xxd -r -p > ~/Desktop/dsdt.aml") or die; print PIP "$1"; } }'

DSDT generate in desktop

I'll try the last shot in the dark post-557433-1312229501.gif

Yes sir! :D Here is my DSDT as you asked for. total faith in your powers ;)

webkostas.dsdt.aml.zip

NativePM ok

USB is Built in?

Just tried with the new dsdt but no luck :unsure: same thing, computer does not wake up after normal sleep. Should I use with sleep mode 3 (currently I'm using "0") or it does not matter?

USB is Built in?

What exactly do you mean? Never had any problems with USB actually.

Hi Mald0n!

Do you mind taking a glimpse to this dsdt from an asus p5vd2-vm?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/363153/p5vd2-vm_dsdt.dsl

Its not listed in your dsdt patcher.

Thanks in advance mate.

dsdt.anibalin.zip

\õ/

VIA?

_DD.gif

hi MaLd0n

I'm here to ask help from you.

you're so kind to help me with the dsdt of my P5Q?

I am attaching all

dsdt__hdef.zip

I know which kexts are concerned too much and put the string in the attachment HDEF dsdt thanks a lot

Asus P5Q mobo smooth

Thx

dsdt.Tristano.zip

remove EvOreboot, NullCPUPowerManagement

add in boot.plist

<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>

What exactly do you mean? Never had any problems with USB actually.

look at the AboutThisMac/More Info/USB

look at the AboutThisMac/More Info/USB

yep!

USB Bus:

Host Controller Location: Built-in USB

Host Controller Driver: AppleUSBUHCI

PCI Device ID: 0x2832

PCI Revision ID: 0x0003

PCI Vendor ID: 0x8086

Bus Number: 0x5d

BCM92045NMD:

Product ID: 0x2101

Vendor ID: 0x0a5c (Broadcom Corp.)

Version: 3.54

Serial Number: 00242CDC0DA9

Speed: Up to 12 Mb/sec

Manufacturer: Broadcom Corp

Location ID: 0x5d200000 / 2

Current Available (mA): 500

Current Required (mA): 0

Hay hi

I have Installed mac osx 10.6.8 (Hazard Edition), i got every thing working very properly, only that after 30-50 mins or may be some times on Sterting Mac i get Kernel Panic, also sometimes i get kernel panic while running firefox, and safari

So please solve the problem.

Can you please make me a DSDT Patch and also how to install a patch

my configuration are as follows

Motherboard : DH61WW

Processor : Intel i3 (2100) 3.1GHZ Sandy Bridge

RAM : 4 GB DDR3 Ram

Graphics : Sparkle Nvidia 8400 GS

Audio : ALC 892 Audio Codec

Lan : Intel® 82579V Gigabit

Legacy I/O : Nuvoton* W83677HG-i I/O controller for hardware management and serial port, parallel port, and PS/2 support

Please create me a patch, mostly after 30-50 Mins after or sometimes on starting up of mac i am getting Kernel Panic,

also the audio is working good but still in getting noise, so please let me know how to solve the problem.

I am sending you my Bios file please let me know if you need any other files

BEH6110H.86A.0023.BI.ZIP

Hay any one can please, provide me the DSDT patch for this motherboard

Please reply

if you do not want to try

I can not help you

sorry

Hey Mald0n! :)

First of all, ok, I'm willing to do everything now, you are the boss! :)

So, I finally deleted the NullCPUPowermanagment.kext, but unfortunately, I receive the KP at "AppleIntelCPUPM.kext".

What am I expected to do know? My kextstat is in the last post if you need it.

Thanks!

xxmacmanxx

Hey Mald0n!

Two things:

1. Would you have the auto sleep fix for a Gigabyte Z68-UD5-B3 (F7) motherboard?. I can force system to sleep and wake without issues but wont auto sleep. I don't have a CD-ROM or equiv connected not using USB3.0 drivers.

2. Any workaround/fix for facetime running on sandy bridge processors?. Chameleon 755 is not supported on these processors which appears to be the only working solution out there.

Thxs

MOBO: GB Z68-UD5-B3, F7

MEM: 16GB 1600Mhz

HD: Crucial 128GB SSD3

Hi Maldon, well I bit the dust and went AMD -- Intel chips were too expensive, and when I can get a Phenom II 955 Quad Core 3.2 ghz (overclocked to 3.7 ghz, but others have clocked it to 7.1 ghz!) for $100 why should I spend more than double the price with the intel equivalent?

Unfortunately Hackintosh is not really good for AMD chips and I'm even having trouble installing Mac OS Lion (keeps on rebooting). Hopefully you can be my savior and help me get a working DSDT file so I can get an Install screen.

My specs --

Motherboard: Gigabyte M68MT-S2P

Memory: DDR3 4096 MBytes, Channel # Single

Do I need to provide more information, or is there a program I can use to send you all my specs? I would really appreciate it so we can start building an AMD compatible motherboard list for your DSDT Autopatcher.

Thanks!

Unfortunately Hackintosh is not really good for AMD chips and I'm even having trouble installing Mac OS Lion (keeps on rebooting). Hopefully you can be my savior and help me get a working DSDT file so I can get an Install screen.

Damm, you bought an AMD processor for Hackintosh?

You need to wait on a Legacy Kernel.. There is no support for AMD in the Vanilla Lion kernel. So it reboots automatically. Check blog.nawcom.com :P.

Damm, you bought an AMD processor for Hackintosh?

You need to wait on a Legacy Kernel.. There is no support for AMD in the Vanilla Lion kernel. So it reboots automatically. Check blog.nawcom.com ;).

whoops, I must have replaced mach_kernel with legacy_kernel for OSX 10.6.8, nowonder its not working!

Nawcom is away on leave, indefinitely :P Anyone else working on the project? The man was a genius.

Hey Mald0n...

I've been trying for 2 weeks to get my DSDT patched for CMOS reset fix, OS Emu, HPET fix, sleep/shutdown and also to no avail to get my ALC889 audio working...

I've tried [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url], with DSDT, with HDAEnabler, I've also tried VoodooHDA (with removed HDAEnablers and AppleHDA of course) and nothing works. I can't get more than a simple Intel Audio with ID 889 in system profiler, and while using DSDT patches I get nothing. I also tried bin patched AppleHDA.kexts from 10.6.3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 10.6.8.

I've tried at least 7 different DSDT patches, and I still haven't found a solution.

My motherboard is an AMD Gigabyte board (GA-790FXTA-UD5) and is revision 1.0.

Processor: AMD Phenom II x2 545 -> working

6 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz: Corsair and G.Skill -> only 4GB working with legacy_kernel for 32 bit apps

South Bridge: SB750 (6 SATA II ports, 1 PATA channel) -> working

North bridge: 790FX (PCI-E 2.0 x16) -> using ATI HD 6870 with non-functional HDMI audio

Audio chipset: ALC889 (with Dolby HD) -> not working

Ethernet : 2x Realtek 8111D -> working

eSATA: JMicron 3683 -> working

USB 3.0: Reneses -> working

SATA 3.0: Marvell SE9128 (2 SATA III ports) -> working

1394a (firewire): built-in -> working

Audio has : 6 ports and supports 7.1 audio (with mic-in, line-in, and 4 stereo outputs)

Everything works except for CMOS reset, other necessary fixes, sleep, shutdown, restart, and most of all... audio (nor ALC889 nor HDMI).

If you could help me out that would be great! Thanks :)

I've uploaded a clean DSDT from the latest beta bios I'm using (F3J) and using your tool!

-xian1243

send_me.zip

Hello!

I have a ZOTAC ND22, Link to ZOTAC Hompage

this is a nice little barebone with a celereon SU2300 1,2ghz, 4GB RAM. I replaced the WiFi card with a Broadcom (works out of the box).

I tried a lot but sleep, shutdown, restart don't work. Now I did a clean new SL install with [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url], so far no [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] I still boot with [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url].

There is already a thread about the barebone, unfortunately the dsdt doesn't work

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237091

send_me.zip

I would much appreciate, if you could support the ZOTAC ND22 and create a dsdt

Best regards

Tom