DSDT Auto-Patcher

MaLd0n

5,756 posts in this topic

MaLd0n, thanks so much!I tried with hibernate modes 0, 1 and 3 with the new DSDT (from dsdt.webkostas.zip). Well to start, the laptop for the first time seems to sleep properly (led flashing) but then if I click the power button one time nothing happens, second I can hear the HD spining, 3rd I see the HD light working but the PC does not wake up in the end. Any ideas on how to proceed? Also could you please help me on how can I add the brightness control slider in my LCD properties? Thanks, you rule!

Can you please test

Thanks

dsdt.jdedwards.zip

MaLd0n, thanks so much!I tried with hibernate modes 0, 1 and 3 with the new DSDT (from dsdt.webkostas.zip). Well to start, the laptop for the first time seems to sleep properly (led flashing) but then if I click the power button one time nothing happens, second I can hear the HD spining, 3rd I see the HD light working but the PC does not wake up in the end. Any ideas on how to proceed? Also could you please help me on how can I add the brightness control slider in my LCD properties? Thanks, you rule!

send me kextstat and ioreg -lw0 | grep AICPMVers

ruin on terminal

ran Kextsat in Terminal and attached a file

ioreg -lw0 | grep AICPMVers in terminal yielded no results.

Please advise?

Thanks

I am new to this, please forgive my inexperience on a mac. I see that the zip file I upoladed included a kextstat and ioreg text file. I am not sure what you want me to do in terminal

Kextstat.txt

Here is the result of kextstat command (in rtf). The command "ioreg -lw0 | grep AICPMVers" is like if it is executed but gives me no results though.. What should I do?

wow

remove

OpenHaltRestart, Disabler, PlatformUUID, SleepEnabler

use smbios MacBookPro4,1 and

NativePM and restart fix --> Chameleon RC5

see the first post

remove

OpenHaltRestart, Disabler, PlatformUUID, SleepEnabler

use smbios MacBookPro4,1 and

NativePM and restart fix --> Chameleon RC5

see the first post

Ok, I removed those kexts, installed Extra_MacBook4_1.zip (You mention MacBookPro4.1, is it the same?), restart fix is already in Chameleon, NativePM I am not really sure how to tell it's ok...

<key>GeneratePStates</key>

<string>Yes</string>

<key>GenerateCStates</key>

<string>Yes</string>

added in boot.plist

Now, I can't put the PC to sleep as before (no more flashing light or similar) How do we proceed :) ?

UPDATE: I noticed that by re-installing sleepenabler.kext the PC can go to sleep as before but cannot wake up. Should I remove it either way?

Ok, I removed those kexts, installed Extra_MacBook4_1.zip (You mention MacBookPro4.1, is it the same?), restart fix is already in Chameleon, NativePM I am not really sure how to tell it's ok...

GeneratePStates

Yes

GenerateCStates

Yes

added in boot.plist

Now, I can't put the PC to sleep as before (no more flashing light or similar) How do we proceed :) ?

UPDATE: I noticed that by re-installing sleepenabler.kext the PC can go to sleep as before but cannot wake up. Should I remove it either way?

new kextstat and...

ioreg -lw0 | grep AICPMVers

Maldon :)

It looks like there is more feature to add /update DSDT for LION :)

Its about sound and video.

Please see this post -> http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&p=1727105

You find my DSDT there ;) its generated from windowes 7 with your auto patcher and all the patches is added for my machine

Is it something you could do to help me :D

BR

Peter

Maldon :)

It looks like there is more feature to add /update DSDT for LION :)

Its about sound and video.

Please see this post -> http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&p=1727105

You find my DSDT there ;) its generated from windowes 7 with your auto patcher and all the patches is added for my machine

Is it something you could do to help me :D

BR

Peter

DSDT fails

run on terminal

perl -e 'open(CMD, "ioreg -lw0 \| grep DSDT|") or die; while(<CMD>) { chomp; if($_ =~ /\"DSDT\.?\d?\"=<([^>]*)>/) { $buff = $1; open(PIP, "|xxd -r -p > ~/Desktop/dsdt.aml") or die; print PIP "$1"; } }'

send me file

new kextstat and...

ioreg -lw0 | grep AICPMVers

Ok, here is the new kextstat. As before "ioreg -lw0 | grep AICPMVers" gave me no visible results though.

One other thing is that my sound has become distorted somehow...how can I fix that? I used VoodooHDA and it was working before.

Thanks!

kextstat.rtf

read the topic I sent you

Great Job

Yeah I know, but I read this (http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...p;#entry1448833) and there is listed that you need to put "@1,connector-type" into your DSDT and I cant get it in without errors :x. Do I need to sent my DSL, or do you want to fix it again?

I have fixed it now by removing the package length of line 1489, is that a problem?

Edit:

I think I have fixed it (:

DSDT and IOREG (with HDAU / HDEF)

Now my DSDT looks good for DSDT edits and HDMI audio shows up in Systemprofiler. Now I need only to use an good AppleHDA for HDMI audio (on Lion) and maybe Device ID patching.

I renamed PEG0 to PEGP, is that good?

Hi Mald0n,

because MSI-Boards aren't really supported (very few DSDTs), I need your help! Is it possible that you make me a DSDT for Lion and explain me, what kextes or etc. I have to edit/delete to get sleep, speedstep, power management and audio working natively without using kexts?

So, my system is:

CPU: i5-2500K (4x3,3)

Mainboard: MSI H67MA-E35 (B3)

Graphic: Point of View GT430 2GB

RAM: 8GB DDR3 1333

Audiochip: ALC887

EDIT: I have FakeSMC, Ev0Reboot, NullCPUPowerManagment and SleepEnabler installed. Do I need to remove them? My graphic is injected by an EFI String.

Thanks!

send_me.zip

Hi MAadon, the result was not what I expected ;)

see this post for more info -> http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&p=1727148

Thanks

Peter

I just did what was there 01j.png

Ok, here is the new kextstat. As before "ioreg -lw0 | grep AICPMVers" gave me no visible results though.

One other thing is that my sound has become distorted somehow...how can I fix that? I used VoodooHDA and it was working before.

Thanks!

NullCPUPowerManagement, ElliottForceLegacyRTC??

try another version VoodooHda

I think I have fixed it (:

DSDT and IOREG (with HDAU / HDEF)

Now my DSDT looks good for DSDT edits and HDMI audio shows up in Systemprofiler. Now I need only to use an good AppleHDA for HDMI audio (on Lion) and maybe Device ID patching.

I renamed PEG0 to PEGP, is that good?

I do not know if that makes a difference

but if work is good

Hi Mald0n,

because MSI-Boards aren't really supported (very few DSDTs), I need your help! Is it possible that you make me a DSDT for Lion and explain me, what kextes or etc. I have to edit/delete to get sleep, speedstep, power management and audio working natively without using kexts?

So, my system is:

CPU: i5-2500K (4x3,3)

Mainboard: MSI H67MA-E35 (B3)

Graphic: Point of View GT430 2GB

RAM: 8GB DDR3 1333

Audiochip: ALC887

EDIT: I have FakeSMC, Ev0Reboot, NullCPUPowerManagment and SleepEnabler installed. Do I need to remove them? My graphic is injected by an EFI String.

Thanks!

dsdt.xxmacmanxx.zip

EvOreboot, NULLCPUPowerManagement, SleepEnabler

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=258611

This is files generate

thank you

Davidsend_me.zip

specs? mobo, chipset, etc

hi mald0n please create a dsdt for me . i am upgrade my bios

and use the dsdt auto patcher to create one but the sleep doesn't work with it this send me file.

please create one for me.

many thanks for your help

dsdt.Cyrus_the_Great.zip

specs? mobo, chipset, etc

Model R730 JT04

PC Type Notebook

Processor Type Intel Core i3

Processor Model Intel Core i3 380M / 2.53 GHz

Processor Speed [Ghz] 2.53 Ghz

64 bit computation yes

Multi-Core Technology Dual-Core

Chipset type Mobile Intel HM55 Express

Modeboard BA92-06340B

Audio

Integrated Speakers yes

Audio output Audio card

Audio input Microphone

Conformity standard High Definition Audio , SRS 3D Sound

Video

Graphic Processor NVIDIA GeForce 310M

Video Memory [Mb] 512 Mb

RAM technology DDR3 SDRAM

Installed RAM [MB] 4096 MB

Configuration 2 x 2 GB

David

NullCPUPowerManagement, ElliottForceLegacyRTC??

I removed these kexts also. No change yet ;) The machine sleeps alright, but cannot wake up (black screen)

UPDATE: ioreg -lw0 | grep AICPMVers now gives me:

| | | "AICPMVers" = 19136773

Thanks Mald0n!

However, the DSDT seems not to work. I`ve still no audio nor sleep, so basically nothing changed. I removed SleepEnabler and Ev0Reboot as suggested, but not NCPM, because I'm afraid, I could get a KP, because I always got one before if I delete this one.

Yeah, I ran Kextstat in terminal, here what I've got:

Greetings,

xxmacmanxx

Kextstat.rtf