DSDT Auto-Patcher

MaLd0n

5,756 posts in this topic

Ok... so i got both cards working, both have full acceleration/effects, and can use all the different ports ... only need one , now i feel wasteful, time to buy 3 more monitors? :) Why not fully use 2x gtx460 1024 right?

The only odd thing is the naming in the system profile.. i have tried fixing it and can't figure out what i am doing wrong.

they both show they are located in the same slot for some reason too, but hasn't caused any issues

Figured you might be interested in checking out the dsdt

dsdt didn't go for some reason...

post-823629-1311701397_thumb.jpg

editeddsdt.zip

Hey Mald0n,

Would be so great if you could turn this DSDT into a usable one, I'm getting excited by Lion and want to get rid of the kexts from Snow. The DSDT is the one from the Asus P8H67-M Pro B3 revision. Usual stuff like speedstep and restart/shutdown and maybe sleep would be awesome.

Thanks alot already!

AppliArt

send_me.zip

Hi Maldon, can you help me, to make DSDT for J & W H55M-Pro. This extracted dsdt from ubuntu live cd 10.4 dsdt.aml.zip . Thank you in advance

dsdt.drmixkma.zip

Thanks MaLd0n! My system now works without Ev0reboot and NCPM with speedstepper installed and sleep works perfectly with all fans/lights turning off but the problem I have left is that my system doesn't seem to fully wake-up, fans/lights turn on and hdd activity led also comes alive but there's no lcd display and lights on my usb keyboard and mouse. any idea on how to fix this?

Thanks again!

I have no idea

sorry

I guess sucks for me. I am going to try to merge your fixes with the generic and see what happens. About the audio though, do I need to use any specific kexts to work with the ALC 663? And the FN keys should be working also right?

test it

Audio

use VoodooHda and AppleHdaDisabler in S/L/E

Ok... so i got both cards working, both have full acceleration/effects, and can use all the different ports ... only need one , now i feel wasteful, time to buy 3 more monitors? :P Why not fully use 2x gtx460 1024 right?

The only odd thing is the naming in the system profile.. i have tried fixing it and can't figure out what i am doing wrong.

they both show they are located in the same slot for some reason too, but hasn't caused any issues

Figured you might be interested in checking out the dsdt

dsdt didn't go for some reason...

I think that's right 01m.png

Hey Mald0n,

Would be so great if you could turn this DSDT into a usable one, I'm getting excited by Lion and want to get rid of the kexts from Snow. The DSDT is the one from the Asus P8H67-M Pro B3 revision. Usual stuff like speedstep and restart/shutdown and maybe sleep would be awesome.

Thanks alot already!

AppliArt

dsdt.JimiRobaer.zip

remove EvOreboot and NullCPUPowerManagement

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...258611&st=0

Trying to get everything in place for 10.7 install and wondered if you'd advise me about my DSDT. System is a Dell Vostro 1500 w/ GForce 8400M GS video, I've always used AutoPatcher (updated 9th Feb, 2011) with Vostro 1500 (GMA X3100) profile successfully with 10.6.7 but wanted to ensure my DSDT was as accurate for my system as possible.

Attached are my acpi_dsdt.bin and patched dsdt.aml run from Windows (I use [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] which includes Chimera v1.4.1 r877 so I'm uncertain if that effects DSDT generated within OSX) as well as the standard send_me.zip run from OSX. Greatly appreciate your assistance!

WIN_DSDT.zip

send_me.zip

Thank You for You help with my previously DSDT!

Could You help me with my new laptop (Dell Vostro3350, CPU is i7 2620M) ?

Don't work video (ATI6490M have only VESA - 1024x768, intel SB - don't work), audio (with voodoo isn't sound), cardreader, Fn keys.

I corrected only a few things (RTC,TIMR,HPET)

I was attached send_me files.

Vostro3350_send_me.zip

Sorry for my English, it isn't my native language.

I hope for You will help.

Trying to get everything in place for 10.7 install and wondered if you'd advise me about my DSDT. System is a Dell Vostro 1500 w/ GForce 8400M GS video, I've always used AutoPatcher (updated 9th Feb, 2011) with Vostro 1500 (GMA X3100) profile successfully with 10.6.7 but wanted to ensure my DSDT was as accurate for my system as possible.

Attached are my acpi_dsdt.bin and patched dsdt.aml run from Windows (I use [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] which includes Chimera v1.4.1 r877 so I'm uncertain if that effects DSDT generated within OSX) as well as the standard send_me.zip run from OSX. Greatly appreciate your assistance!

dsdt.DirtyMetis.zip

Hello MaDlOn,

I didnt have time to tell you before I left for work today but the dsdt works perfectly, Sound is back and everything is running fine. Thank you.

I have a questions about the machine I use at work.

You made a dsdt for it last yeardsdt.aml.zip that works great. I recently started getting some {censored} with the graphics card a evga 9800 GT 1gb. Some boots it works perfectly, some it hangs on NVClockX, some NVInjector, sometimes quartz doesn't work. It depends on cold boot or how long its been turned off. Can I add this to the dsdt so I can remove the nvinjector and all that so it runs quartz with out the extra stuff. I saw a couple things about adding the graphics card to the dsdt and I dont want to screw up the work you already did. Any ideas? Thanks Chris

Could You help me with my new laptop (Dell Vostro3350, CPU is i7 2620M) ?

dsdt.RYIK.zip

Hello MaDlOn,

I didnt have time to tell you before I left for work today but the dsdt works perfectly, Sound is back and everything is running fine. Thank you.

I have a questions about the machine I use at work.

You made a dsdt for it last yeardsdt.aml.zip that works great. I recently started getting some {censored} with the graphics card a evga 9800 GT 1gb. Some boots it works perfectly, some it hangs on NVClockX, some NVInjector, sometimes quartz doesn't work. It depends on cold boot or how long its been turned off. Can I add this to the dsdt so I can remove the nvinjector and all that so it runs quartz with out the extra stuff. I saw a couple things about adding the graphics card to the dsdt and I dont want to screw up the work you already did. Any ideas? Thanks Chris

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=252525

fixed the description error!

also.... grabbed some sample coding for hdmi audio from cards... but think that since I'm using voodoo had is not letting it work right.... what do i need to do to get it working right ? :P

attaching current fixed dsdt :wacko:

Great

patched AppleHDA and apply patch in DSDT too

Great

patched AppleHDA and apply patch in DSDT too

I reinstalled original applehda kext and removed the voodoohda one

ran the patch you have posted... no audio .... if i go into system profile

Intel High Definition Audio is listed

HDMI / DisplayPort Output

Line Output

External Microphone / iPhone Headset

S/PDIF Optical Digital Audio Input

are all listed....

I reinstalled original applehda kext and removed the voodoohda one

ran the patch you have posted... no audio .... if i go into system profile

Intel High Definition Audio is listed

HDMI / DisplayPort Output

Line Output

S/PDIF Optical Digital Audio Input

are all listed....

http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=465

Hi Maldon,

i need help with the Auto Patcher.

i have the GA-G41M-ES2L Mainboard.

when i want to generate a dsdt (for LION) , then i get the following messages :

[Line 195 type Error message Object does not exist (\_SB.PCI0.PX40.AG3E)]

[Line 201 type Error message Object does not exist (\_SB.PCI0.PX40.AG3E)]

can u help me?

[Line 195 type Error message Object does not exist (\_SB.PCI0.PX40.AG3E)]

[Line 201 type Error message Object does not exist (\_SB.PCI0.PX40.AG3E)]

your DSDT is not original

send me DSDT

run on terminal

perl -e 'open(CMD, "ioreg -lw0 \| grep DSDT|") or die; while(<CMD>) { chomp; if($_ =~ /\"DSDT\.?\d?\"=<([^>]*)>/) { $buff = $1; open(PIP, "|xxd -r -p > ~/Desktop/dsdt.aml") or die; print PIP "$1"; } }'

dsdt.blkhockeypro19.zip

HDEF

DTGP

EHCI

HID/CID

HPET

IRQs

LPC

REMOVE

RENAME

RTC

SMBUS

FIX WARNINGS

MaLd0n, I have this Foxconn G31MXP-K motherboard too and I've tried downloading this attached zip. When I open it in DSDTSE and search for 'ALC', the only instance is of 'ALC883' whilst the codec on the board is ALC662! Please could you supply the patch data for this mobo for DSDT Auto-patcher. Thanks.

MaLd0n, I have this Foxconn G31MXP-K motherboard too and I've tried downloading this attached zip. When I open it in DSDTSE and search for 'ALC', the only instance is of 'ALC883' whilst the codec on the board is ALC662! Please could you supply the patch data for this mobo for DSDT Auto-patcher. Thanks.

send me files

Hey Maldon,

I hope you're cool? Just a quick favour, do you think you could take a look at my DSDT here? It's from an Intel Dual Socket, i7 1366 CPUs.

It compiles correctly but I'm not sure if I'd need any other fixes?

Thanks in advance for anything you can do. :angel:

Intel24DSDT.zip

EDIT: This one - Intel® Workstation Board S5520SC

dsdt.kup.zip

nativePM and shutdown OK?