Your DSDT is not original

READ THE FIRST POST

PX40=LPCB

send me files again

I'm alone in this

understand?

do not remember anything

many users simultaneously ;)

I'm going to send everything again including what you did.

A. How did you learn all this? I would actually like to help out, I can figure out most stuff once I know how it works and its uses.

B. Anywhere to contribute for your time? You seem to be doing a lot...I figure if I'm saving money from spending it on mac premium hardware, some of it can at least go to you.

I'm going to send everything again including what you did.

A. How did you learn all this? I would actually like to help out, I can figure out most stuff once I know how it works and its uses.

B. Anywhere to contribute for your time? You seem to be doing a lot...I figure if I'm saving money from spending it on mac premium hardware, some of it can at least go to you.

I learned from Insanely Mac users(MasterChief, DHP, oldnapalm, d00d, The King and many, many others)

ACPI specs, Ioregs Etc

https://www.paypal.com/br/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...928d42bdf5d9d2c

Hello MaDlOn,

Your paypal link doesnt work, I ran the new dsdt. It shows the audio in system profiler but not in system prefs. post-635276-1311655570_thumb.pngpost-635276-1311655560_thumb.pngVery strange yes? I've run thing listed for 889 in terminal. Any ideas? Do you think it is a dsdt thing, my only change was the nullcpu kext. Thanks Chris

Also I'm not sure if my codec is 889 or 889a. Its a ga-h55m-ud2h 1.3 and I've seen it posted as both.

Hello MaDlOn,

Your paypal link doesnt work, I ran the new dsdt. It shows the audio in system profiler but not in system prefs. Screen_shot_2011_07_25_at_11.43.47_PM.pngScreen_shot_2011_07_25_at_11.44.05_PM.pngVery strange yes? I've run thing listed for 889 in terminal. Any ideas? Do you think it is a dsdt thing, my only change was the nullcpu kext. Thanks Chris

Also I'm not sure if my codec is 889 or 889a. Its a ga-h55m-ud2h 1.3 and I've seen it posted as both.

send me old DSDT

the audio work with it?

paypal in forum

http://olarila.com/forum/

I'm kind of rolled up because we're preparing the new Auto-patcher

patches will stay on a server

This will greatly facilitate

Hey MaLd0n

Can you take a look at my DSDT?

Southbridge: Intel 82801MI (ICH9-M)

Video is a Intel GMAX4500 with no QE/CI

Display is n-trig driver multitouch. Touch is not calibrated to the screen resolution, in the corners of the screen the pointer gets away from the pen

Audio is good, using VoodooHDA currently

Sleep doesn't work.

Wireless works

Used nawcom 3.1 BootCD, only installed VoodooHDA, Network and GraphicsEnabler, did not install chipset drivers.

If you need anything else, please let me know. I appreciate this.

send_me.zip

MaLd0n,

I did what you said with the NativePM (speedstepper) removed NullCPUPowerManagement, now I get a Kernal Panic right as it goes to boot (-v) ???

post a photo

Hey MaLd0n

Can you take a look at my DSDT?

Southbridge: Intel 82801MI (ICH9-M)

Video is a Intel GMAX4500 with no QE/CI

Display is n-trig driver multitouch. Touch is not calibrated to the screen resolution, in the corners of the screen the pointer gets away from the pen

Audio is good, using VoodooHDA currently

Sleep doesn't work.

Wireless works

Used nawcom 3.1 BootCD, only installed VoodooHDA, Network and GraphicsEnabler, did not install chipset drivers.

If you need anything else, please let me know. I appreciate this.

mobo/notebook model?

DSDT.aml.zipHere you go. Its one I dl'd from the tony site. I've tried to read these things but I'm not very good with parsing correctly. Thanks and good night. C

dsdt.HDEF_ALC889.zip

post a photo

Hey MaLd0n,

Here is a photo of after what my screen looks like with NullCPUPM.kext in E/E

post-390005-1311658427_thumb.jpg

As you can see the screen is distorted and stretched/blownup (when i use -v flag on boot, the last line before DSMOS Arrived is "Transcript Offline - Buffer Pool Allocation [181000] Failed")

Then here is what the Kernal Panic is when I ran Speed Stepper 1.2 for Lion GM and removed NullCPUPM.Kext from E/E

post-390005-1311658506_thumb.jpg

Here is a photo of after what my screen looks like with NullCPUPM.kext in E/E

Then here is what the Kernal Panic is when I ran Speed Stepper 1.2 for Lion GM and removed NullCPUPM.Kext from E/E

use NULL

and wait for a solution to this

has happened to many users

I learned from Insanely Mac users(MasterChief, DHP, oldnapalm, d00d, The King and many, many others)

ACPI specs, Ioregs Etc

https://www.paypal.com/br/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...928d42bdf5d9d2c

How long did it take? I see the forum link, I'll follow that. Do you add all the DSDTs that you fix in auto-patcher? So that if we find a proper solution for the g51vx it will be added?

This is the proper files, sorry...everything is labeled better now.

send_me_2.zip

How long did it take? I see the forum link, I'll follow that. Do you add all the DSDTs that you fix in auto-patcher? So that if we find a proper solution for the g51vx it will be added?

Yes

I do not know what happens to the sleep

the fixs are correct

but there are cases that's it

Hey MaLd0n, thanks for this.

Had a KP after installing this, rebooted -v -f and it booted up this time.

When closing the lid, the screen remains on, but I think it goes to sleep. It won't wake up without touching the tablet pen to the screen. After wake, there is no trackpad.

I think the bluetooth was detected after the first successful, after rebooting it is no longer under detected USB devices.

Any tips or information I can provide?

Hey MaLd0n, thanks for this.

Had a KP after installing this, rebooted -v -f and it booted up this time.

When closing the lid, the screen remains on, but I think it goes to sleep. It won't wake up without touching the tablet pen to the screen. After wake, there is no trackpad.

I think the bluetooth was detected after the first successful, after rebooting it is no longer under detected USB devices.

Any tips or information I can provide?

You need other PS2 kext

Try with Appleps2

Bluetooth

I have no idea

Got my video card to work.. with both cards installed and with SLI bridge still attached :)

took digging in forums and tinkering but it works with full accelartion .... will knock the kinks out and then send you a copy of the dsdt so you can see the things i edited :)

thanks a million... btw couldn't get the paypal link to work , if you pm me the email address to send the funds to i will be happy to

Hi MaLd0n

big thankyou for adding lan built in to my p55m-ud2,i now have facetime working with newer chameleon bootloaders rather than having to use 755

My question is do u intend to add the patch for lan built in to the next update of autopatcher?

remove EvOreboot and NullCPUPowerManagement

read it

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...258611&st=0

Thanks MaLd0n! My system now works without Ev0reboot and NCPM with speedstepper installed and sleep works perfectly with all fans/lights turning off but the problem I have left is that my system doesn't seem to fully wake-up, fans/lights turn on and hdd activity led also comes alive but there's no lcd display and lights on my usb keyboard and mouse. any idea on how to fix this?

Thanks again!

Yes

I do not know what happens to the sleep

the fixs are correct

but there are cases that's it

I guess sucks for me. I am going to try to merge your fixes with the generic and see what happens. About the audio though, do I need to use any specific kexts to work with the ALC 663? And the FN keys should be working also right?