DSDT Auto-Patcher

MaLd0n

5,756 posts in this topic

did it and booted without nullcpu :)

| | | "AICPMVers" = 19136773

thats what i got when i ran the terminal command after patch .... so... how do i know if speedster is working right?

now i just need to figure out wtf is going on with the graphics lol

dsdtse has fix for dual nvidia cards... i was trying to figure out ... lost my mind when trying to figure the info to put in it

Hey MaLd0n,

I have a huge favor to ask of you.

I need my DSDT patched to have a CPU Device ID of 0116. I am trying to get my HD 3000 intergrated graphics to work with Lion OSX. Its weird, on boot screen, the last line tells me "Buffer Pool Allocate Failed", but it still loads the SNB.kext, and the HD 3000 kext, but i'm getting a distorted and stretched Laptop screen with interlacing and funky colors. Was reading up on fixes and on Tonymacx86 website Tony says that you have to inject a Mac CPU Device ID, and my specific one is 0116, I dont know how to edit DSDT's so I was hoping you could fix it for me.

My specifications are :

Alienware m14x i7-2635QM

8GB Ram

IntelHD3000/nVidia GT555m

if you need anymore info, let me know, thanks!

send_me.zip

• Like 1

| | | "AICPMVers" = 19136773

thats what i got when i ran the terminal command after patch .... so... how do i know if speedster is working right?

Yes :)

Yes :)

Any idea how to put which peg i want the system to load or which pci express slots the cards are located in? That should let me get them working ... I was trying to find the posts i read earlier as a reference... will try again later. Thanks a million , will be forwarding something through paypal soon :)

Hello MaLd0n can be corrected DSDT for the MSI P55-GD65 standby does not work and when we suspend business as a lion it's been a restart is reset the bios

try it

dsdt.gerard71.zip

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=253992

Hi MaLd0, I just tried using your DSDT Auto-Patcher to patch my Dell Optiplex 780. Unfortunately it stops with the following message:

Line 3719 type Error message Invalid combination of Length and Min/Max fixed flags

Any ideas how to fix it?

dsdt.dingonine.zip

Hey MaLd0n,

I have a huge favor to ask of you.

I need my DSDT patched to have a CPU Device ID of 0116. I am trying to get my HD 3000 intergrated graphics to work with Lion OSX. Its weird, on boot screen, the last line tells me "Buffer Pool Allocate Failed", but it still loads the SNB.kext, and the HD 3000 kext, but i'm getting a distorted and stretched Laptop screen with interlacing and funky colors. Was reading up on fixes and on Tonymacx86 website Tony says that you have to inject a Mac CPU Device ID, and my specific one is 0116, I dont know how to edit DSDT's so I was hoping you could fix it for me.

My specifications are :

Alienware m14x i7-2635QM

8GB Ram

IntelHD3000/nVidia GT555m

if you need anymore info, let me know, thanks!

send_me.zip

dsdt.Krooklyn.zip

NativePM

look it

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...258611&st=0

oops, sorry missed the directions for run_me.zip in the original post. here's my output:

send_me.zip

USB is Built In?

look at the "about this mac"

dsdt.pavlok.zip

remove EvOreboot and NullCPUPowerManagement

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...258611&st=0

Thanks for the quick reply.

With the DSDT patch, System Profiler reports all USB Bus as as Built-in USB using the AppleUSBUHCI driver. But there are two USB High-Speed Bus that are still listed as "Expansion Slot", using the AppleUSBEHCI driver. Is this correct? I thought the DSDT would patch them all to "Built-in USB".

My hackintosh doesn't sleep, kernel.log report "System Doze". Is the USB issue related? I'll take a look at SpeedStepper too.

Thanks for the quick reply.

With the DSDT patch, System Profiler reports all USB Bus as as Built-in USB using the AppleUSBUHCI driver. But there are two USB High-Speed Bus that are still listed as "Expansion Slot", using the AppleUSBEHCI driver. Is this correct? I thought the DSDT would patch them all to "Built-in USB".

My hackintosh doesn't sleep, kernel.log report "System Doze". Is the USB issue related? I'll take a look at SpeedStepper too.

EHCI is not in the DSDT

try it

USBBusFix=Yes

EHCI is not in the DSDT

try it

USBBusFix=Yes

Doesn't work. Still shows USB High-Speed Bus on Expansion Slot.

1)

PCI Device ID: 0x3a6a

PCI Revision ID: 0x0002

PCI Vendor ID: 0x8086

Bus Number: 0xfd

2)

PCI Device ID: 0x3a6c

Bus Number: 0xfa

Doesn't work. Still shows USB High-Speed Bus on Expansion Slot.

1)

PCI Device ID: 0x3a6a

Bus Number: 0xfd

2)

PCI Device ID: 0x3a6c

Bus Number: 0xfa

;)

save ioreg and send me

IORegistryExplorer.app.zip

Here it is.

PS: The USB ports reported as EHCI are the two front ports of the Optiplex 780. You'll also see my USB stick plugged in one of them.

:wacko:

try it

dsdt.02.zip

Hello MaDlOn,

Here is the dsdt I got from Windows XP. send_me.zipacpi_dsdt.bin.zip

Along with the send me. It is a 8 gigabyte ga-h55m-ud2h i5-760 2.8 and a GT430 1gb. Do you need anything else? Thanks Chris

dsdt.Chrisfromiowa.zip

Wow that was fast, you are the man. Thank you. Any ideas on what I can do to speed my machine up? Any kext's you think I dont need? I have AppleIntelCPUmanagement in SLE and NullCPUpower in EE, what do I keep. Thanks Chris

send me kextstat

Hi MaLd0n,

Please help! I'd like to switch to using DSDT. Using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] but my ATI 6870 is not registering correctly. Could you take a look at this please? Thanks!!

send_me.zip

remove NullCPUPowerManagement

add in boot.plist

<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>

use smbios iMac11,1

did you mean add the smbios you have posted or just add iMac11 in the smbios.plist?

I've got the p and c states already. My sound disappeared since I added the new dsdt. I've patched the hda as you said in the first part of the post 300 pages ago and then I tried the 889a patch and removed the apple had and put the legacy hda, neither of them have brought my sound back. Any ideas? Thanks C

Hi MaLd0n,

Please help! I'd like to switch to using DSDT. Using [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] but my ATI 6870 is not registering correctly. Could you take a look at this please? Thanks!!

send_me.zip

Mobo?

did you mean add the smbios you have posted or just add iMac11 in the smbios.plist?

I've got the p and c states already. My sound disappeared since I added the new dsdt. I've patched the hda as you said in the first part of the post 300 pages ago and then I tried the 889a patch and removed the apple had and put the legacy hda, neither of them have brought my sound back. Any ideas? Thanks C

CODEC ALC889a?