add in boot.plist

<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>

send me kextstat

run on terminal

Thank You so much!!!

Brother MaLd0n how are you. Just bought an Asus G74SX. Intel i7 2630 2nd generation (sandy Bridge) with a Nvidia GeoForce GTX 560M 2GB graphics card and 8GB 1333 samsung system memory. 17 inch monitor.

is this device now running, especially the graphic card with all video outs and sleep?

for my device i have to thank you maldon, everything works now, even sleep when plugged in, but the brightness keys stopped working, they worked with my older dsdt before, anything i can do?

MaLd0n,

thanks for the patched dsdt you sent me.

i now have P/C states. native speedstep works. CSTInfo=19136773

i also upgraded all the way to 10.6.7.

when i goto sleep however. the system console reports that System Doze

although hdd & monitor turns-off and wakes up. i dont think that is sleep.

im sending you my latest send_me.zip file based on this setup.

pls give me your opinion on whats wrong with it

thank you.

send_me.zip

I think the problem is with the video

dsdt.monterovia.zip

MaLd0n,

So you think its the HD5770 thats keeping me from getting correct sleep.

Ok i'll look into that - and then i'll get back to this forum if i find something.

for the Q6600 what would you recommend for the smbios.plist profile if you want native speedstep?

for my device i have to thank you maldon, everything works now, even sleep when plugged in, but the brightness keys stopped working, they worked with my older dsdt before, anything i can do?

Use the search forum :P

MaLd0n,

So you think its the HD5770 thats keeping me from getting correct sleep.

Ok i'll look into that - and then i'll get back to this forum if i find something.

for the Q6600 what would you recommend for the smbios.plist profile if you want native speedstep?

Video

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=231768

Q6600 use MacPro3,1

Thank you very very much Sir! It work like a charm!!!!

You're Welcome

01c.png

try with -x

post new kextstat

run on terminal

Runnning "-x" brings me to white screen.

So I plugged it into an external monitor and everything was OK.

I ran kextstat and the output is attached.

I put it to sleep and got this message when I resumed:

"Loaded HFS + Files [system/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist] 479 bytes from 43b890

"Loaded HFS + Files [Private/var/SleepImage] 512 bytes from 43b890

header read size 200

mem_base 74266000

not enough space to restore image. press any key to proceed with normal boot"

Thanks a million from all your help. I'm learning a lot from you, not just typing texts in terminal, etc. You're a leader here.

Terminal_Saved_Output.txt

Hi Maldon,

First of all, thank you very much! Your knowledge is greatly appreciated.

I have a motherboard GA-965P-S3 (rev 1.0) and Snow Leopard Server running on it. I use your auto-patcher to make the dsdt and everything works fine. But I have a problem with front USBs, USB hard drives and USB stick do not work on them (I have a USB bluetooth that works)

If I use NullCPUPowerManagement.kext and eliminated the dsdt, the front USBs work properly. I've tried it on Snow Leopard and Lion with the same results.

I have another question, I would like to know how to patch the AppleHDA.kext to run sound on Lion (I have ALC883), or if it's possible to add it in the DSDT.

Thanks in advance.

hi thanks for the dsdt file i loaded multuibeast and moved the dsdt file to the desktop ,and did the dsdt install . i installed chameleon and did the macbook 4,1 you suggested . but i cannot boot into the osx unless i choose -s mode from ibootloader. if i try to boot into it normally it will hang on the grey screen.

not sure what to do also everything seems working right out of the box the graphics look good also frontrow loads so must have qe/ci working. just cant boot and also there is no battery meter

i know your the guru if you could help really appreciate it thanks

emachines 3089 uk model thanks

@MaLd0n,

Thanks for taking the time to modifythe DSDT for the G74SX.

I am having trouble booting into Desktop. Before and now after the DSDT mod.

I have to use the [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] for now until I figure out why the boot1h which does seem to install with the in and out message but I get Boot: test test then boot error so I don't think boot1h is actually installing. I found a thread on this might have to try to install it in single mode because something running in the backgound might be affecting this. What makes it more interesting is I have tried it with all three methods and two different laptops same seagate 500GB hard drive from the Asus G74SX. I have tried the Chameleon installer package, CHameleon Wizzard, and manual method. All which say its successfully installed but get the boot error?

So for now I have to use the [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] CD.

I had to boot with the parameters PCIRootUID=1 before but now that does not seem to work.

It gets stuck at:

ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugins wait for start: wait for service resource matching (AICPM) times out.

I got that message even when I was able to boot into desktop just saying it stops there now.

Do I need to change something in the PCI of the DSDT? THere is a thread on this in the 10.6.8 combo update, about changing _ADR to _UID 0x0 and in some cases 0x1. Changing this for both the Dell XPS M1530 and Asus G51JX took care of the boot stall.

Do I need to do this for the ASus G73SX?

Thanks

Hello, I'm getting these errors from compilation on DSDT Auto-Patcher while trying to generate the DSDT for Gigabyte GA EP45-UD3P

[Line 186 type Error message Object does not exist (\_SB.PCI0.PX40.AG3E)]

[Line 192 type Error message Object does not exist (\_SB.PCI0.PX40.AG3E)]

[Line 194 type Error message syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_ELSE ]

[Line 196 type Error message Object does not exist (\_SB.PCI0.PX40.AG3E)]

[Line 206 type Error message syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_METHOD, expecting $end ]

Maybe it's because i have a the custom Mac Edition BIOS v0.8 by Cartri?

Thanks!

I have a motherboard GA-965P-S3 (rev 1.0) and Snow Leopard Server running on it. I use your auto-patcher to make the dsdt and everything works fine. But I have a problem with front USBs, USB hard drives and USB stick do not work on them (I have a USB bluetooth that works)

send me your DSDT

hi thanks for the dsdt file i loaded multuibeast and moved the dsdt file to the desktop ,and did the dsdt install . i installed chameleon and did the macbook 4,1 you suggested . but i cannot boot into the osx unless i choose -s mode from ibootloader. if i try to boot into it normally it will hang on the grey screen.

not sure what to do also everything seems working right out of the box the graphics look good also frontrow loads so must have qe/ci working. just cant boot and also there is no battery meter

i know your the guru if you could help really appreciate it thanks

emachines 3089 uk model thanks

use -v

post a photo

Do I need to do this for the ASus G73SX?

you have to test

You're using NULL?

Maybe it's because i have a the custom Mac Edition BIOS v0.8 by Cartri?

Yes

ok, brightness seems fixed now, at least i have found somewhere to start, one more question, can i use my soundcard with applehda now or do i still have to use voodoohda, same goes for the battery, again sorry if i sound like a noob, but i use hackintosh since 10.4, i am just new to this whole dsdt thing, and what extra folder would you guys recommend, for a lenovo g560 with i5 450m and nvidia 310m edit: got that, using macbookpro 6 1 now thanks again MaLd0n

hi ive reinstalled sl and updated to 10.6.7 im think my g/c is working as its good resolution and front row loads so its got qe/ci , my problem is i cant boot without [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] (i have done a vanilla install) i have no battery display and the sounds cuts in and out when the laptop power supply is unplugged . here is the details apple says about my laptop

Model Name: Mac Pro

Model Identifier: MacPro3,1

Processor Name: Intel Core Solo

Processor Speed: 1.6 GHz

Number Of Processors: 1

Total Number Of Cores: 1

L2 Cache: 1 MB

Memory: 2 GB

Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz

Boot ROM Version: [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url].tonymacx86.com

SMC Version (system): 1.25f4

Serial Number (system): G88451935J4

Hardware UUID: E55DFC68-329D-5A9A-AAAA-764A813910D0

Intel High Definition Audio:

Audio ID: 0

Mobile GMA950:

Chipset Model: Mobile GMA950

Type: GPU

Bus: Built-In

VRAM (Total): 64 MB of Shared System Memory

Vendor: Intel (0x8086)

Device ID: 0x27a2

Revision ID: 0x0003

Displays:

Display:

Resolution: 1280 x 800

Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)

Main Display: Yes

Mirror: Off

Online: Yes

Built-In: Yes

Display Connector:

its a emachines 3809 uk model thanks

Hi maldon!

I have a dell xeon and the dsdt its a mess. If you have a couple of minutes could you give it a look?

this is lspci:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/363153/_osx/dell/S....05.03%20PM.png

this is the ioreg:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/363153/_osx/dell/ioreg.ioreg

and finally the dsdt:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/363153/_osx/dell/DSDT.aml

I have zero errors and warnings tought. I managed to get it as clean as possible.

Im having only having the c states warning on boot.

thanks in advance for your help.

ok, brightness seems fixed now, at least i have found somewhere to start, one more question, can i use my soundcard with applehda now or do i still have to use voodoohda, same goes for the battery, again sorry if i sound like a noob, but i use hackintosh since 10.4, i am just new to this whole dsdt thing, and what extra folder would you guys recommend, for a lenovo g560 with i5 450m and nvidia 310m edit: got that, using macbookpro 6 1 now thanks again MaLd0n

use VoodooHda and VoodooBatery

Work Like a Charm

Use MacBookPro6,1 or 6,2

here is the details apple says about my laptop

Use MacBook smbios

try without cd

post a photo

Yes

Re-Flashed BIOS with regular GA EP45-UD3P and got even more errors running DSDT auto patcher on Lion and Snow Leopard:

[Line 171 type Error message Object does not exist (OSTP)]

[Line 176 type Error message Object does not exist (\_SB.PCI0.PX40.AG3E)]

[Line 177 type Error message Object does not exist (SLPE)]

[Line 182 type Error message Object does not exist (\_SB.PCI0.PX40.AG3E)]

[Line 184 type Error message syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_ELSE ]

[Line 186 type Error message Object does not exist (\_SB.PCI0.PX40.AG3E)]

[Line 196 type Error message syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_METHOD, expecting $end ]

Successfully generated a DSDT.aml file on Leopard, same computer ... weird.

:S

Hi maldon!

I have a dell xeon and the dsdt its a mess. If you have a couple of minutes could you give it a look?

this is lspci:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/363153/_osx/dell/S....05.03%20PM.png

this is the ioreg:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/363153/_osx/dell/ioreg.ioreg

and finally the dsdt:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/363153/_osx/dell/DSDT.aml

I have zero errors and warnings tought. I managed to get it as clean as possible.

Im having only having the c states warning on boot.

thanks in advance for your help.

WoW

Do you have a MacPro3,1 01o.png

dsdt.anibalin.zip

I apply SHUTDOWN and SMBUS and remove _DSM USBs

test shutdown

confirm USB "built in"

LPC, USBs, AHCI, ETC

all compatible

look at the ioreg MacPro3,1

MacPro3_1_1.ioreg.zip

Re-Flashed BIOS with regular GA EP45-UD3P and got even more errors running DSDT auto patcher on Lion and Snow Leopard:

Successfully generated a DSDT.aml file on Leopard, same computer ... weird.

send me your DSDT

run on terminal

perl -e 'open(CMD, "ioreg -lw0 \| grep DSDT|") or die; while(<CMD>) { chomp; if($_ =~ /\"DSDT\.?\d?\"=<([^>]*)>/) { $buff = $1; open(PIP, "|xxd -r -p > ~/Desktop/dsdt.aml") or die; print PIP "$1"; } }'

generate in desktop

i use voodoohda right now, but it has too low volume, and i think it can be fixed to work with applehda, this guy did it: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=249492 if it is possible to fix, where would i start?

what is the audio codec?

look it

http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=465