Removing Adobe CS2

Cyman

1 post in this topic

Hi everyone,

I just installed Adobe CS2 for testing purposes and wiped the installation following the instructions delivered with the program suite.

Now I still have a lot of files remaining in several folders. I am not sure, which of these can be deleted and which not, i.e. files which belong to the system (if there are any) and files which have no function. So here are the folders where the remaining files are located:

/Library/ApplicationSupport/Adobe is where most of the files are located, there are several subfolders, nearly all of them with the date of yesterday (which is the date of installation of CS2).

There are also files left in /Library/Preferences/ which I put alreasy in the trash because they seem not to be used anymore.

So can one of you guys tell me, if it's safe to delete all of the files or if some of the files are still needed for the system to run (all together they take up 433,5MB of disk space!).

I guess I would make a screenshot to show you all the folders I'm talking about, if this is helpful, otherwise I will type them manually if needed (right now I am too lazy, just in case they are needed, I'll type them).

Thx for any help,

Cyman