5 replies to this topic

Charaaal38

Charaaal38

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Hello,

Thanks to Moslack for his great tutorial, i manage to install my 1201 NL (with some modification) onto 10.6.4.
Everythink is fully working except sound ...

Can someone tell me how to fix it ?

Thank you.

wobblyrainking

wobblyrainking

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Hello,

Thanks to Moslack for his great tutorial, i manage to install my 1201 NL (with some modification) onto 10.6.4.
Everythink is fully working except sound ...

Can someone tell me how to fix it ?

Thank you.

Have you tried installing the Voodoo HDA kext?

Steps:
Download Voodoo HDA kext
Download Kext Utility
Download Kext Helper
Unzip Kext Utility
Unzip Kext Helper
Unzip Voodoo HDA kext
Drag and drop Voodoo HDA kext onto Kext Helper
Quit Kext Helper
Force Quit Kext Helper
Run Kext Utility
Reboot

Charaaal38

Charaaal38

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
thank you, can you tell me witch voodoo hda to take because had kp with the 2.5.3 ...

thx, works great, had conflict with AppleHDA, take it off, repair permissions end i've got sound with your solution.

Thx again, my 1201NL is fully working (USB, Wifi, Cal, SD Card .....)

ooops, sorry, a little problem has arrived since i deleted applehda and install voodoohda, my 1201 doesn't go to sleep when i shut the screen, it used to before, any idea ?

Thank you again.

SmaLL-D

SmaLL-D

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

thx, works great, had conflict with AppleHDA, take it off, repair permissions end i've got sound with your solution.

Thx again, my 1201NL is fully working (USB, Wifi, Cal, SD Card .....)

Thank you again.

Hey, what kext for Wi-Fi did you used??? Can you give me a link to it on small-d+ukr.net

Thank you

lordz

lordz

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello Charaaal38 I also have an Asus 1201nl and I'm following the procedure indicated by Moslack (from usb pen drive) to install the Mac OSX 10.6 but I can not bring it to conclusion. I read that you did you do that with some changes! You tell me kindly as you did? Thanks and sorry for my bad English.
Best regards!

lordz

lordz

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Finally I did it yesterday!

On this site http://osx.mechdrew.com/downloads/

I read downloaded NetbookBootMaker 0.8.4 RC1 and RC1 NetbookInstaller 0.8.4.

I freshly prepared from the pendrive 8gb making boot with Mac OSX 10.6.0 using a Mac with more Snowleopard and then I did the treatment using the pendrive NetbookInstaller 0.8.4 RC1.
I noticed that this time it took less time than usual to prepare for the pendrive Netbook this NetbookInstaller 0.8.4 RC1.
Then as usual I put the pendrive in my Asus 1201NL and I redid the installation overwrites the previous one, which never went to fruition eeeeeee surprise surprise about 10% complete, when I expected it to remain locked and then I had to turn off as I always have to follow the guidance of Mosslack indications, the procedure is over and you have restarted the netbook.
On restart I selected the disk with the newly installed operating system, and started the registration process first and then complete the final Snowleopard boot successfully.
Now I have to check if the audio and other peripherals work ......
I hope this can be helpful and I thank all my experience as always.
See you soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy