I can no longer connect to windows 7 pro computer

amcrebelfan

2 posts in this topic

I am running 10.6.4 on my dell inspiron 1520 it has been working great until two days ago. I can no longer connect to my windows 7 computer. I can ping the address but cannot connect at all. I have tried the cmd+k still nothing. When I go to finder and the connect to server I have smb://mediaserver in there when I hit connect it just keeps trying never goes any further. The connecting to server box never times out just stays up on the screen. Any help would be appreciated.

I am running 10.6.4 on my dell inspiron 1520 it has been working great until two days ago. I can no longer connect to my windows 7 computer. I can ping the address but cannot connect at all. I have tried the cmd+k still nothing. When I go to finder and the connect to server I have smb://mediaserver in there when I hit connect it just keeps trying never goes any further. The connecting to server box never times out just stays up on the screen. Any help would be appreciated.

Fixed reinstalled wifi driver kext all better.