Which Distro Should I Use?

lax79

3 posts in this topic

I'm a complete noob when it comes to OSX86. I am very interested in installing a version of OS X on my pc but don't know what version to get. I've read several reviews of some of the most popular downloads and all of them contain negative comments of people complaining how it doesn't work. I would like to use the best and most stable version available.

Could someone please tell me which distro of OS X I should use?

My Specs: Yes I know, very outdated, but I'm strapped for cash right now so please bear with me.

Board- Intel D845VGSR

CPU- Intel Pentium 4 3.2 Ghz

RAM- 1.5 Gb DDR-333

Graphics- Intel Extreme Graphics Controller

Hard Drive- Seagate U Series 9 80 GB

Optical Drive- SAMSUNG DVD-ROM SD-616F

Your help is much appreciated. Thank You.

P.S. The installation doesn't have to be flawless and I do not expect it to be. I am willing to tinker with settings and hardware in any way to make this happen.

Get a new computer imo, don't waste your time on this old {censored}.

Alright, I already said that I didn't have the cash right now to upgrade. I also said that I was willing to tinker with it in any way to make it work. Next time, read more carefully, lol. There have been success stories with hardware worse than mine, so I'm sure that something should work given time and patience.